• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Voodoo Fact

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I think it's equally important to note that CJL signed 23 players in his last year here and not a single one of them is currently on the two deep. 

You guys are brutal..lol

Edited by Calibull

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

Oh my....those "highlights" are ridiculous. Literally only one good play from either team, which was Dunkley's PR. Interception galore!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I think it's equally important to note that CJL signed 23 players in his last year here and not a single one of them is currently on the two deep. 

What a ****** coach he was, apparently ... 

He was ok as a coach, just a terrible recruiter. 

What was his last recruiting class year? 2010? So it's been at least 5 years? How many left after his firing? How many signed when he was still the coach?

One thing you're failing to mention is how great of a player developer he was. Had he had the opportunity to develop his players you'd see plenty of them if any were still here it's been a long time... 

Terrible recruiter? He got enough players to get our program in the top 25 rankings after having a D1 footbal program for less than a decade. I'm not saying he was fantastic, but terrible? Doesn't seem fair.

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

What was his last recruiting class year? 2010? So it's been at least 5 years? How many left after his firing? How many signed when he was still the coach?

One thing you're failing to mention is how great of a player developer he was. Had he had the opportunity to develop his players you'd see plenty of them if any were still here it's been a long time... 

Bro, stop trying so hard.  

Bro, stop trying so hard.  

...alright?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Terrible recruiter? He got enough players to get our program in the top 25 rankings after having a D1 footbal program for less than a decade. I'm not saying he was fantastic, but terrible? Doesn't seem fair.

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Fish in a barrel.

Please accept my deepest apologies for letting you down triple. YOU DA MAN!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

245785_5_.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Please accept my deepest apologies for letting you down triple. YOU DA MAN!

A serious suggestion, if you run across something that's as incredibly stupid as that post was, check the avatar. If you see this, photo-thumb-9022.gif?_r=1359145816, just keep moving ..... A similar suggestion would be for a pic of a guy with a duck on his head. They are both smart asses of the highest level ..... and I think both would endorse that assessment.