• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls in the NFL - Training Camp/Preseason

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

^correct, Kloss is not signed. Shocking to me that he's not at least someone's #2. But kickers get tryouts throughout the year.

Forgot to mention McFarland. He had a catch for 9 yards in the 2nd quarter. He played in the third as well, but certainly good sign he was in the game before halftime. The Houston announcers said he had a real promising camp so far. My guess is that he sticks to the practice squad

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Still made Mike look bad

Only to the unenlightened ...  B)

The unenlightened were the ones who blew it off and don't really realize the significance of no pass rush and only one sack entire game. That's going to be really hard on the DBs, if that keeps up for the rest of the season. They'll be plenty more highlights like this one.

That is scary and hope it's not a foreshadowing for the season ... but the point being made was that MJ wasn't out of position and didn't give up.

http://youtu.be/3ahHhkehJuQ

Still made Mike look bad

Only to the unenlightened ...  B)

The unenlightened were the ones who blew it off and don't really realize the significance of no pass rush and only one sack entire game. That's going to be really hard on the DBs, if that keeps up for the rest of the season. They'll be plenty more highlights like this one.

That is scary and hope it's not a foreshadowing for the season ... but the point being made was that MJ wasn't out of position and didn't give up.

He didn't re-route the receiver as both Lovie and Pewter Report noted. https://twitter.com/pewterreport/status/632718026853511168

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

He didn't re-route the receiver as both Lovie and Pewter Report noted. https://twitter.com/pewterreport/status/632718026853511168

So he was in position, didn't give up but didn't re-route ...... got it.

So he was in position, didn't give up but didn't re-route ...... got it.

Didn't press or do anything to re-route, just let him run by. And the safety was pump faked out apparently. And the line gave no pass rush. It's going to be a long season if they don't correct the pass offense along with everything else wrong.

Rather see Barber coaching the DBs than in the booth. I checked and the replay is the Bucs announcers on Game Pass, GA, if you have it. Unfortunately they don't have Coach Film this year though.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/08/17/bills-rookie-wr-andre-davis-making-push-for-a-roster-spot/

davis making a push for a roster spot

Edited by 2000bull

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/08/08/nfl-training-camp-tour-blog-week-2

Player I saw and really liked: B.J. Daniels, wide receiver. Strange story. Pete Carroll has always loved athletic players. And last year, when Daniels was a number three quarterback, he got practice reps elsewhere, and the Seahawks liked his versatility. He’s pretty much run his course at quarterback—the coaches didn’t think he had a shot to stick this year—and so had him try wide receiver. This morning, he made the best catch I’ve seen any receiver make in my 17 camps thus far, a diving, one-handed snare in close coverage along the sideline, made with a violent landing, somehow holding onto the ball when he fell. One coach told me that despite a deep receiving corps (finally), Daniels will have a legitimate chance to make the team if he continues to play like that—in part because of the versatility he brings to the roster.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567

Anyone notice that Scott McCready was not listed on that list even though he has a superbowl ring with the New England Patiriots in 2001?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously.....I can not quote anyone and now I can not even cut and paste links or articles.   This is getting frustrating.   Anyone want to se a nice article on Sam Barrington can go to Packers.com and it was just posted today.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Assume you mean this one ...