• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Way Too Much Merging of Topics

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Was that merged or just someone posting in an ongoing discussion thread?

As you can see the Penn State transfer was discussed in a thread, but when official notice came out, there was a nee thread created.

It's a good point that though, and many follow, breaking news had typically always garnered its own new thread.

Unless Apis did it, it wasn't merged. That thread was fluid from the moment it started until right before AW made the announcement ... and to be honest, there shouldn't be a new thread for AW on here until it IS official he's here ... and if it wasn't the offseason, his thread should have been on the Recruiting board since its' inception anyway. B)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

I use the mobile skin most often because when I open a thread it defaults me to the first unread post. Love that feature (and wish it was a setting on the regular version). But when I do use my laptop, there's a button in each thread for "First Unread" or something like that. That way I skip all the stuff I've already read.

I use TBP6 on iPhone and pc/laptop and on ALL of them, you click the icon beside the thread title that goes green when a new post is added, it goes directly to the first unread post ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Most threads are 99% bs after the first few posts anyway. Just go to the last post, it's easy to see if there's any news from there.