• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Leavitt built from the ground up has been DESTROYED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

mission and pp, you convince Jim Harbaugh to be the HC at USF, you can have CJL. I think that CJH may have a little tiny bit to do with how good the niners are!

Yes! CJH knows how to surround himself with great coaches.

He also has a very low opinion of Woolard and USF so I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hell he'd end his career by taking a giant leap down to the South Florida Graveyard.

Okay now. While I laughed out loud, you are out of control. I would not go that far.

Uh...I'm sorry to tell you it's the God's honest truth.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

If Leavitt was such a great college coach he'd be coaching in college, not a LB coach for the 49ers.

Again, I'm using facts.

And who is the redneck on the message board?

Disagree. I think no college football program could touch him because of the accusations and reason for being fired here ("stigma"). He was given another shot in the NFL, because he wasn't going to be dealing with "kids". My feeling is that if he truly wants to coach again at the college level he will have the opportunity to come back.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

You know bouncer, I am a fair man and do not really wish to have a personal war with you so I will make you a deal. I work with a lot of Bucs, Cowboys, Bills, and Dolphins fans and will ask them who is a better judge of a good coach, Patrick Willis or some redneck on a message board. I will get back to you with the results in 24 hours.

"redneck on a message board", yet you wish not to have a personal war with him? CJL knows if even so much as raises a hand to a player he'll get the living violation kicked out of him.

Quote #1, with no amendment.

You know bouncer, I am a fair man and do not really wish to have a personal war with you so I will make you a deal. I work with a lot of Bucs, Cowboys, Bills, and Dolphins fans and will ask them who is a better judge of a good coach, Patrick Willis or some redneck on a message board. I will get back to you with the results in 24 hours.

Where in my post did I say Leavitt made Willis great? You need to comprehend what is being written....

Quote #2 with amendment.

You add and subtract statements, you throw out that others are "lier(s)" and you call people random names.

Well done, Sir!

ok. We are apparantly talking about 2 different posts. I will start double posting to avoid confusion.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

It's humorous that amid a program record six game losing streak, some attempt to make a point that the previous coach didn't win the Big East.

We are further away from that than ever.

Winning a Big East game is becoming quite elusive.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

It's humorous that amid a program record six game losing streak, some attempt to make a point that the previous coach didn't win the Big East.

10-4

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

Where in my post did I say Leavitt made Willis great? You need to comprehend what is being written....

Nice amendment to your post.

I've been talking about the one where you added two sentences the whole time.

27754806.jpg

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

It's more that people are claming that he was the 2nd coming of Vince Lombardi, when in reality, on the national scale, he didn't do much. A couple of splash wins that were fun for everyone involved, a great trip to #2 before falling flat on their faces...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

We know where you stand

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

My two cents!

I never really though CSH was going to be the guy but that doesn't matter, it just puts into perspective this.

We have an awful, awful secondary. I was afraid of this secondary coming in and being blown up. CSH said this morning it isn't like he can go out and get 4 new players this year, he has to play with the team he has, it can't be changed throughout the season. Once again I iterate, this secondary is awful, so bad that in an attempt to help with the pass they have to drop TWO more players into the secondary rather than one. And when they do that, good running teams have ran all over us. CSH, a couple of games ago, correctly moved to 7-8 in the box and the run has been effectively shut down so we are now getting smacked around in the passing game.

I am not saying by any stretch of the imagination that CSH and co are fautless but lets not scream Fire Stan Heath (the other CSH whose head people were calling for a couple of years ago) quite yet. CSH has made some good decisions. Last week against Louisville, we finally started putting big tall TEs into the game (see New England Patriots) and all of the sudden we could run the ball. He is trying to slow the game down so the opposing offense isnt on the field so much but its not doing any good because the secondary is such low quality. There is a reason we haven't had an interception this year.

At best, AT BEST, you could argue he hasn't recruited properly, but having a bad secondary isn't really his fault, if thats the best unit we have, thats the best unit we have. Think it's bad now? Wait'll next year when we don't have a QB either.