• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Leavitt built from the ground up has been DESTROYED

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

I doubt the program is ruined. Last I checked we're not being demoted back to FCS status. Or being kicked out of the Big East. That's pretty much everything Leavitt worked for. He didn't get much further than that.

And they're not not tearing down the Athletics building or bulldozing the practice fields. This thread is indeed a little bit of an over reaction ...

Again...In college football perception is reality.

All the facilities in the world will do little, if any, good if you can't convince top recruits being a Bull would be a good move for them without a winning coach and program.

Not sure what your definition of a top recruit is but we didn't convince a slew of them to be a Bull with a winning coach and program ... I think we'll survive.

And good lucking convincing a winning coach that taking the job at USF won't end his career.

Don't be an idiot, Mizzou. If Woolard could do it for our pathetic basketball program .... We're not going to get a BCS type winning coach for the next hire, and that has nothing to do with what's going on right now, but we should be able to get one capable of getting us to the next level if Skip doesn't make it ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt the program is ruined. Last I checked we're not being demoted back to FCS status. Or being kicked out of the Big East. That's pretty much everything Leavitt worked for. He didn't get much further than that.

And they're not not tearing down the Athletics building or bulldozing the practice fields. This thread is indeed a little bit of an over reaction ...

Again...In college football perception is reality.

All the facilities in the world will do little, if any, good if you can't convince top recruits being a Bull would be a good move for them without a winning coach and program.

Not sure what your definition of a top recruit is but we didn't convince a slew of them to be a Bull with a winning coach and program ... I think we'll survive.

And good lucking convincing a winning coach that taking the job at USF won't end his career.

Don't be an idiot, Mizzou. If Woolard could do it for our pathetic basketball program .... We're not going to get a BCS type winning coach for the next hire, and that has nothing to do with what's going on right now, but we should be able to get one capable of getting us to the next level if Skip doesn't make it ...

I love that the mods are calling out Mizzou. Haaaaaaaaa

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

I must have forgotten all of the top-25 finishes and conference chamipnships that Leavitt brought to Tampa...

But...but...but...Three years ago it was all so clear to you. Get rid of Leavitt and things would be so much better. The Bulls would win Big East Championships if Leavitt was gone.

Now, rather than admit your were wrong, you are reduced to BLAMING THE SENIORS!

Truly pathetic.

And I was for getting rid of Leavitt before he acted like a bitchh and slapped a player. He couldn't do the job.

I also enjoy all of the college teams that are clammoring for Leavitt's coaching abilities at the college level...errr................

Leavitt is an assistant coach of one the the NFL's best defense and linebacking corps... Patrick Willis has been quoted a few times about how much he likes Coach Leavitt. Patrick Willis is a beast of a linebacker so I will take his opinion over yours....

Again, you twist what is said. I say he isn't in college. You talk about how great he is for an NFL team.

And about Patrick Willis....He was a beast at Ole Miss which is why he was a 1st round pick, before Leavitt got there. He was a stud in the league, before Leavitt got there. This is like saying that Tom Brady is great because Josh McDaniels coaches him....this season. Brady was great before McDaniels.

Your are twisting what was said so just keep on lying. I used to live in No.Cal as a kid and have been a fan of the 49ers since 1974 so I know full well that Willis has been on the 49ers longer than Leavitt has been there. A few years ago, the Niners would have been blown out even worse many times if Willis was not saving the defense's ass with great tackles before the sticks on 3rd down. Him being great means he has a lot more credibility than you to judge a coach.

Facts, Son. Learn them. Make points with them. Don't throw **** against the wall just to see what sticks.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

You know bouncer, I am a fair man and do not really wish to have a personal war with you so I will make you a deal. I work with a lot of Bucs, Cowboys, Bills, and Dolphins fans and will ask them who is a better judge of a good coach, Patrick Willis or some redneck on a message board. I will get back to you with the results in 24 hours.

Where in my post did I say Leavitt made Willis great? You need to comprehend what is being written....

Edited by Mission9

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

mission and pp, you convince Jim Harbaugh to be the HC at USF, you can have CJL. I think that CJH may have a little tiny bit to do with how good the niners are!

If Leavitt was such a great college coach he'd be coaching in college, not a LB coach for the 49ers.

Again, I'm using facts.

And who is the redneck on the message board?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

You know bouncer, I am a fair man and do not really wish to have a personal war with you so I will make you a deal. I work with a lot of Bucs, Cowboys, Bills, and Dolphins fans and will ask them who is a better judge of a good coach, Patrick Willis or some redneck on a message board. I will get back to you with the results in 24 hours.

"redneck on a message board", yet you wish not to have a personal war with him? CJL knows if even so much as raises a hand to a player he'll get the living violation kicked out of him.

Where in my post did I say Leavitt made Willis great? You need to comprehend what is being written....

Nice amendment to your post.

"redneck on a message board", yet you wish not to have a personal war with him? CJL knows if even so much as raises a hand to a player he'll get the living violation kicked out of him.

LIES LIES LIES.