• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Leavitt built from the ground up has been DESTROYED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

I could coach the 49ers LBs over the internet and have the same results. Talk about a cush job. Even Leavitt admitted as much when he landed it. He said the LBs were teaching him.

slick...I'm still waiting for you to 'splain to me how Skip is so weak he can't stand up to a handful of college students.

You are a waste of bandwidth.

C'mon, slick...

It was your dumbass statement so please tell us how it's all the seniors fault and how Skip is too weak to stand up to them.

Or did you let your keyboard overload your ass...again?

Do you watch football? Have you seen when a team has a veteran QB that can't get the job done? Their back ups aren't developed and they are stuck with that? Doesn't matter who the coach is, that position needs a replacement. I mean, come on, are you that clueless?

Uh...So why hasn't Skip benched him?

Hmmmm?

I could coach the 49ers LBs over the internet and have the same results. Talk about a cush job. Even Leavitt admitted as much when he landed it. He said the LBs were teaching him.

This right here makes you lose all credibility. You hate Leavitt. You won't give him credit for his coaching ability. His do you explain the development of George Selvie, Nate Allen, Mistral Raymond, Ben Moffitt, and many others?

Could you do THAT from the internet at home?

Its OK to hate him, its OK to love Skip, but, give credit where its due or at least keep your fingers off the key board. Statements like the above make it obvious that you're ignorant.

(Yes, I can read, I know the quote is talking about the niners and youre not directly talking about his job here, but, the clear implication is that you think he has no ability as a coach and you're dead wrong)

And yes, I know he's not coming back, but, we don't have to settle for Skip either.

Taaa Daaaa

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

This right here makes you lose all credibility. You hate Leavitt. You won't give him credit for his coaching ability. His do you explain the development of George Selvie, Nate Allen, Mistral Raymond, Ben Moffitt, and many others?

Could you do THAT from the internet at home?

Its OK to hate him, its OK to love Skip, but, give credit where its due or at least keep your fingers off the key board. Statements like the above make it obvious that you're ignorant.

(Yes, I can read, I know the quote is talking about the niners and youre not directly talking about his job here, but, the clear implication is that you think he has no ability as a coach and you're dead wrong)

And yes, I know he's not coming back, but, we don't have to settle for Skip either.

I didn't say he didn't have anything to do with their development, but is now coaching probably the best group of LBs in the NFL that needs little coaching. I am not the only one to think that either. I don't hate Leavitt, but his actions made me lose a lot of respect. I also think Wally Burnham had a lot to do with USF's defense. Your giving Leavitt credit for Wally's work disrespects him.

Wally coached LBs. His schemes may have been good and highlighted some other guys, but, he didn't directly coach Selvie, JPP, Allen, Raymond, Jenks, etc. If these guys were only good due to scheme, they wouldn't be doing well in the NFL. And you cant say that they were good when they got here, Selvie was a center, Allen was a QB, Skinny was... well... skinny.

Wally was great, loved him. But, USF always had defense under Leavitt... even before Wally was here, and even after he left. His last year was probably one of our worst defenses (prior to the crap this staff has put on the field).

I can understand your loss of respect for him though. I'm OK with that, but, defending Skip won't hurt Leavitt. Keeping Skip will continue to hurt our program.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

slick...I'm still waiting for you to 'splain to me how Skip is so weak he can't stand up to a handful of college students.

C'mon, slick...

It was your dumbass statement so please tell us how it's all the seniors fault and how Skip is too weak to stand up to them.

Do you watch football? Have you seen when a team has a veteran QB that can't get the job done? Their back ups aren't developed and they are stuck with that? Doesn't matter who the coach is, that position needs a replacement. I mean, come on, are you that clueless?

Hmmmm?

He and the other seniors who are being disruptive (if true)probably should be if he really has "his" players who are better. In fact, once we lose our 7th game on Saturday, I would hope he would play more young guys. I would guess it is because he know that he does not have a better QB to insert.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

C'mon, slick...

BJ WASNT a d 1 qb 3 years ago

holtz needed to recruit a blue chip qb and never did

• Upvote 1

Snazza, he did recruit a blue chip qb, he comes in next year. Easier said than done.

You are right about that. I hope he really comes and is as advertised....

C'mon, slick...

This comment is so stupid I cannot believe I am acknowleging it....

No one said BJ is great but comments like that show how dumb you are. I think that he will be the Big East leader for career yardage soon. Will that make him great? Of course not. It does show that he is at least DI level. You do know that even UTC is D1 (FCS) don't you?

C'mon, slick...

Hmmmm?

O-kay...So whose fault is it there are no backups?

Hmmm?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

C'mon, slick...

This comment is so stupid I cannot believe I am acknowleging it....

No one said BJ is great but comments like that show how dumb you are. I think that he will be the Big East leader for career yardage soon. Will that make him great? Of course not. It does show that he is at least DI level. You do know that even UTC is D1 (FCS) don't you?

can't argue that skip hasn't recruiting a talented QB until Woulard assuming he sticks

C'mon, slick...

Hmmmm?

O-kay...So whose fault is it there are no backups?

Hmmm?

Well that goes back to when Holtz arrived and was shocked at the lack of talent at key positions. He had to scramble and move players to new positions. I am surprised he won as many games as he did on arrival. It takes time to recruit a team that fits a coach's scheme. He still has a lot of Leavitt's recruits at key positions, there are no trades or free agency in college football.

^^ Total BS