• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Leavitt built from the ground up has been DESTROYED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

I will get you one at the Dec 1 game if the misery does not keep you away. PM me.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Now, rather than admit your were wrong, you are reduced to BLAMING THE SENIORS!

They certainly aren't blameless either. I think there's a serious lack of leadership with this outgoing class of seniors. It's just my opinion, and I'm just a really dejected supporter of USF athletics typing away anonymously on a message board.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

I must have forgotten all of the top-25 finishes and conference chamipnships that Leavitt brought to Tampa...

But...but...but...Three years ago it was all so clear to you. Get rid of Leavitt and things would be so much better. The Bulls would win Big East Championships if Leavitt was gone.

Truly pathetic.

Leavitt sucked. He couldn't do the job after how many years?

At least Holtz isn't a pusssy that hits his players. I'd rather support a moral man than a bitchassman like Leavitt.

LOL!

Keep going, Bouncy!

Keep digging your hole! You had near zero credibility on this board and now you're on a mission to make an even bigger fool of yourself.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

I must have forgotten all of the top-25 finishes and conference chamipnships that Leavitt brought to Tampa...

But...but...but...Three years ago it was all so clear to you. Get rid of Leavitt and things would be so much better. The Bulls would win Big East Championships if Leavitt was gone.

Truly pathetic.

And I was for getting rid of Leavitt before he acted like a bitchh and slapped a player. He couldn't do the job.

I also enjoy all of the college teams that are clammoring for Leavitt's coaching abilities at the college level...errr................

Truly pathetic.

At least Holtz isn't a pusssy that hits his players. I'd rather support a moral man than a bitchassman like Leavitt.

LOL!

Keep going, Bouncy!

Keep digging your hole! You had near zero credibility on this board and now you're on a mission to make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Coming from Mizzou....I'm honored. Thanks!

Truly pathetic.

Yeah keep pushing that lie. I thought Leavitt was guilty until I realized only losers like DUImig and McTurdy who hate the program were pushing the story and the fact it changed 15 times.

I had my criticisms of Leavitt like the gimmick offense and the bad personal fouls at the wrong time and the fact he looked like a crazed killer on the sidelines. I never called for his ouster bedcause at least we could win a FEW games.

Truly pathetic.

And I was for getting rid of Leavitt before he acted like a bitchh and slapped a player. He couldn't do the job.

I also enjoy all of the college teams that are clammoring for Leavitt's coaching abilities at the college level...errr................

Leavitt is an assistant coach of one the the NFL's best defense and linebacking corps... Patrick Willis has been quoted a few times about how much he likes Coach Leavitt. Patrick Willis is a beast of a linebacker so I will take his opinion over yours.... Edited by Mission9

Truly pathetic.

Leavitt is an assistant coach of one the the NFL's best defense and linebacking corps... Patrick Willis has been quoted a few times about how much he likes Coach Leavitt. Patrick Willis is a beast of a linebacker so I will take his opinion over yours....

Again, you twist what is said. I say he isn't in college. You talk about how great he is for an NFL team.

And about Patrick Willis....He was a beast at Ole Miss which is why he was a 1st round pick, before Leavitt got there. He was a stud in the league, before Leavitt got there. This is like saying that Tom Brady is great because Josh McDaniels coaches him....this season. Brady was great before McDaniels.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397

Truly pathetic.

Leavitt is an assistant coach of one the the NFL's best defense and linebacking corps... Patrick Willis has been quoted a few times about how much he likes Coach Leavitt. Patrick Willis is a beast of a linebacker so I will take his opinion over yours....

Again, you twist what is said. I say he isn't in college. You talk about how great he is for an NFL team.

And about Patrick Willis....He was a beast at Ole Miss which is why he was a 1st round pick, before Leavitt got there. He was a stud in the league, before Leavitt got there. This is like saying that Tom Brady is great because Josh McDaniels coaches him....this season. Brady was great before McDaniels.

So tell us about Aldon Smith? He was the surprise pick in the 2011 NFL Draft coming out after his sophmore year. I wonder who was behind that pick and where on earth the 49ers found such a phenom?

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Aldon-Smith-Uses-Length-to-His-Advantage/c5428ef0-d87c-4a7f-8cc6-e74893c0a123

So tell us about Aldon Smith? He was the surprise pick in the 2011 NFL Draft coming out after his sophmore year. I wonder who was behind that pick and where on earth the 49ers found such a phenom?

http://www.49ers.com...c6-e74893c0a123

Yeah Buddy! The 7th overall pick being a phenom! Great analysis!