• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

We used to have a lot of pride and support for our Big East brethren. How times have changed...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

49 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

We used to have a lot of pride and support for our Big East brethren. How times have changed...

UCF wasn't part of that Big East brethren ...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

Just showed conference bowl records during the Wake-A&M game. Had AAC at 2-3.  Isn’t that 3-2?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

24 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Just showed conference bowl records during the Wake-A&M game. Had AAC at 2-3.  Isn’t that 3-2?

Yes. USF, Temple and Navy won. SMU and Houston lost.

Edited by Mama_Bull

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Conference pride is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of.  The AAC will not be a P6 no matter how many printed graphics our conference leaders want to buy.  

I will never root for UCF in a bowl game.  Ever.  I’m less likely to root for Memphis or ECU, but reallg, as for everyone else in the conference, I just don’t care unless them winning benefits USF.  

All that matters is that USF continues to grow their national profile. We can do that on our own by scheduling OOC teams that will earn us respect for playing and hopefully beating.  The way USF improves its standing is through getting fans to buy in and support the program, and to keep winning. As a whole, our conference isn’t going to help us do that so in my mind, I owe the AAC nothing with regards to cheering on any other teams and being “proud” of the American.  

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

On 12/28/2017 at 4:38 PM, Capital H said:

Since the outcome is pro P6/AAC I wanted to go ahead and preemptively get the narrative out there! 

Besides; USF beat Temple who beat Navy who is beating Virginia who beat Georgia Tech who beat Wake who beat Syracuse who beat Clemson, therefore, USF > Clemson!

Best topic reply of 2018 lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

56 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Conference pride is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of.

I'm going with Tamplona ... but conference pride, at this level, is up there.

56 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I will never root for UCF in a bowl game.  Ever.

It's mind numbing that a USF fan would root for them. Ever. The only exception would be if a win by them gives us the division. There should be no other exceptions. Ever. It's a ******* Rivalry!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

It's mind numbing that a USF fan would root for them. Ever. The only exception would be if a win by them gives us the division. There should be no other exceptions. Ever. It's a ******* Rivalry!

You must be pissed!! 

12 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Conference pride is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of.  The AAC will not be a P6 no matter how many printed graphics our conference leaders want to buy.  

I will never root for UCF in a bowl game.  Ever.  I’m less likely to root for Memphis or ECU, but reallg, as for everyone else in the conference, I just don’t care unless them winning benefits USF.  

All that matters is that USF continues to grow their national profile. We can do that on our own by scheduling OOC teams that will earn us respect for playing and hopefully beating.  The way USF improves its standing is through getting fans to buy in and support the program, and to keep winning. As a whole, our conference isn’t going to help us do that so in my mind, I owe the AAC nothing with regards to cheering on any other teams and being “proud” of the American.  

The more success other teams from the AAC have, the higher our strength of schedule goes. Logically you want all other AAC teams to win. Look, I get it you rather be in a P5, but we are not and for that time being we have to work with the conference we are a part of...and that is the AAC,....if you needed an explanation as to why certain people ride hard for the conference. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

As a Gator fan as well, I will say it is more fun to beat FSU or UM them when they are undefeated, ranked or having a good season. So yes, i want UCF to be having a great season when we beat them. The rivalry is better when the stakes are higher

Edited by Gatorbull325