• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015 AAC Bowl Lineup

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I think AAC has one of the best bowl destination line up out there. Anyone complaining is just a hater.

Laughable

Can you do better?? If so tell the AAC that you want to take over for the commish! To me, the AAC has done the best that we could with what we have. There are no Louisvilles, WVUs, Syracuses, or Rutgers left in the AAC. The AAC has little traveling fan support to warrant big bowls.

This is all true, but o say that we have one of the best bowl lineups out there is laughable. Our bowls suck because our conference sucks.

"Bowl destination lineups" and "bowl lineups" are not exactly the same thing, are they?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I think AAC has one of the best bowl destination line up out there. Anyone complaining is just a hater.

Laughable

Can you do better?? If so tell the AAC that you want to take over for the commish! To me, the AAC has done the best that we could with what we have. There are no Louisvilles, WVUs, Syracuses, or Rutgers left in the AAC. The AAC has little traveling fan support to warrant big bowls.

This is all true, but o say that we have one of the best bowl lineups out there is laughable. Our bowls suck because our conference sucks.

"Bowl destination lineups" and "bowl lineups" are not exactly the same thing, are they?

No but he also said anyone complaining about the bowls are just haters. There is plenty to complain about. The destinations for us suck too 3 Florida bowls, plus Birmingham, Hawaii which is very costly. And to be honest I don't even know where a few of these other games actually are at.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Forgot to mention we are also a backup in the Independence bowl and could possibly play an ACC or SEC team there if those conferences can't fill slots.  Backup to Liberty also, but I don't see that one ever not getting filled.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think you should lodge a complaint with the AAC commissioner's office, the military, and the White House.  I'm sure that will do more good than posting it here.  

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

By the way, we're probably going to the St Pete bowl if we get to 6 wins (possibly Cure bowl also).  It's just too back St Pete has a CUSA opponent this year (next year is ACC).

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Trash

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

But I will most likely be there if we make one.