• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AAC has been passed up by C-USA and MWC?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

Anyway, Marshall was better than Memphis (top vs top) and head to headvthey were better too. How is it that a conference we got to pick from is now better? Hmmm. What is our OOC record this year you guys

Jesus dude you join the BullsPen to just put down the conference, the coach, and the team??? Well done! You passed the official initiation. You will fit in well here!
I promise man I WANTED to like Taggart, but his decision making is garbage. Not to mention Mike White was our best QB, but had him taking 3rd team reps just vecause he has a love affair with Quinton "Floppy arms" Flowers

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Anyway, Marshall was better than Memphis (top vs top) and head to headvthey were better too. How is it that a conference we got to pick from is now better? Hmmm. What is our OOC record this year you guys

Jesus dude you join the BullsPen to just put down the conference, the coach, and the team??? Well done! You passed the official initiation. You will fit in well here!
I promise man I WANTED to like Taggart, but his decision making is garbage. Not to mention Mike White was our best QB, but had him taking 3rd team reps just vecause he has a love affair with Quinton "Floppy arms" Flowers

So you're saying that Taggart's decision making = your ability to guess what random people on a message board drive?  

So you're saying that Taggart's decision making = your ability to guess what random people on a message board drive?

I would hope our university would be able to hire soneone with better judgement than myself, yes. Or at least make his players play with a screw loose in their heads (jim leavitt)

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think most of us are in the same camp as you re: Taggart and his failures/struggles to date.  He's not Mark Harlan's guy, so if he can't show a clear turn-around this year, I and most of us would probably expect a move to be made.  

I expected him to be fired this year after finishing with a blowout loss to houston, beating the worst team in college football by a miracle one, and getting shut out by our rival. But we probably just didnt want to buy out his contract yet. Plus i guess im also a believer in getting at least 3 years first. Like i said before, i expect 5 wins vs fla am, uconn, smu, syracuse, and maybe get one more between east carolina, ucf, and maryland. If he can top that, good on him and ill stop the hate

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i would be proud to call californiabull my son but he is not

i agree coach t is done and that coach from mississippi is waiting to take over

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

For the record, I had you as a Nissan Sentra guy. Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

I read somewhere Memphis has a basketball program.

Memphis and Cincy/UCF are probably going to play for the conference title

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Y'all should be more welcoming of new members, even if you don't like the message.