• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FREE USF WBB TICKETS!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

"Through the generosity of TECO, we’re pleased to offer you complimentary tickets to see the USF Women’s Basketball Team take on LSU in the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament First Round at the Sun Dome this Saturday, March 21st at 6:30pm.  This offer is on a first come, first served basis as tickets are limited.

The deadline to rsvp electronically to receive your tickets is at noon on Saturday, March 21st.

We hope you enjoy the game. Go Bulls!"

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Got the same email.  (I already bought tickets for both days),  

Hopefully this will fill the Dome to the top row and create a great atmosphere. 

Would be nice to have a HUGE HOME Court advantage,  have a nice showing on National TV( Both games are on ESPN2 I believe),  chance to show the country USF BB and the support in Tampa. 

Email said to share with anyone u think might be interested, So I forwarded it to a few friends (hopefully they take advantage).(might make them Bulls fans in the future, if we can get them to the Dome and a game).

Curious though how many tickets they are actually giving away?   Are ticket sales slow or not what we had hoped for?   USF website says limited tickets avail for Sat but when u click on the sections to pick seats No 3rd level seats show up( maybe these are the tickets they are giving away). 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Hopefully we can be 10,000 strong for this. I don't care about the circumstances (home ncaa tournament game + free tickets), filling up an arena the size of the Sun Dome for a woman's basketball game would be a great thing for this program.

Recruits in non revenue sports would love to come to a program that can create an atmosphere like that for sports not including mens basketball and football.

This is an INSANE opportunity. Tell everyone you know. Hopefully this is campaigned to all the students really well tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Awesome. Thanks for the link.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

Hopefully we can be 10,000 strong for this. I don't care about the circumstances (home ncaa tournament game + free tickets), filling up an arena the size of the Sun Dome for a woman's basketball game would be a great thing for this program.

Recruits in non revenue sports would love to come to a program that can create an atmosphere like that for sports not including mens basketball and football.

This is an INSANE opportunity. Tell everyone you know. Hopefully this is campaigned to all the students really well tomorrow.

Sorry to disappoint, but I haven't seen so much as a scribble on the sidewalk promoting this game on campus so far.  I think there was something at the front desk of the Marshal Student Center.  That's pretty much it though. 

Email did go out though.  So there is that.  I just think we need a better marketing scheme for these games.  Most people don't even know we are in the NCAA Tourney :c

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

There has been a ton of on campus promotion.

First - full page ad in yesterday's Oracle, and every Oracle this week has had some WBB story which mentioned the game.

Pep Rally on Campus yesterday, outside the MSC.

USF Moved one of its biggest student events, Dance Marathon from the Marshall Center to the Sun Dome and incorporated all the participants watching the game too.

Plus press releases touting free tickets for students.

I have been on campus for 22 years now, and this is the first time I have ever heard buzz on campus for Women's Basketball, and it is awesome!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for the link.. looks like they have run out of the free tickets.

"This event is not currently accepting online registrations.
Event Contact Information

Due to overwhelming interest in the event, no more tickets are available. For those that took advantage of the offer, you will receive a confirmation email with pick-up instructions. Thank you for your interest and Go Bulls!"