• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seth Greenberg and Jim Leavitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Did i ever tell you the story where i setup the USF basketball golf tourney and watched Seth give the bev cart girls $100 each and stiff me?  PM me Ill tell you all about it. 

If you are anything in real life like you tend to be in these forums, I think I probably know why Seth stiffed you.  

Cuz he doesn't have a ******?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

no to both

move on, pls

its not a move on thing its a hypothetical question.  and youre lying to yourself. 

You asked for opinion, he gives you his and because you don't agree, you assume he's lying?  I don't want either back.  You can't go back, our circumstances are completely different and you have no idea how either would fair right now.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'm with Jtrue. No to Greenberg, and I would consider Leavitt, without a doubt.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm not advocating we go after him, but if it was announced that he was taking over, I'd be perfectly fine with it. If I heard Greenberg was going to be our coach next year for bball, I'd consider leaving a flaming pile of poop on the Sun Dome doorstep.

I'm not advocating we go after him, but if it was announced that he was taking over, I'd be perfectly fine with it. If I heard Greenberg was going to be our coach next year for bball, I'd consider leaving a flaming pile of poop on the Sun Dome doorstep.

I didn't take it as you advocating, so agreed twice now.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

Honestly, if we still in the BE, not sure I'd have a big problem with Seth coming back. He accomplished tons more at VT, in a major conference, than he did here .... and he is a helluva promoter.

Honestly, if we still in the BE, not sure I'd have a big problem with Seth coming back. He accomplished tons more at VT, in a major conference, than he did here .... and he is a helluva promoter.

Not so good of a coach, and he let the inmates run the asylum too much for my liking. He's perfect now for what I believe his skillset is--makes a great talking head on ESPN.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

Not so good of a coach, and he let the inmates run the asylum too much for my liking. He's perfect now for what I believe his skillset is--makes a great talking head on ESPN.

Agree that he makes a great talking head but the success he had at VT, and in the ACC, relative to the success he had here has to be looked at as  possible evidence that he definitely wasn't as bad a coach as the results here showed out ....

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

"Kids dont grow up wanting to play basketball for South Florida" - Seth Greenberg. 

Telling it how it is, he couldve recruited with the right backing. 

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Did i ever tell you the story where i setup the USF basketball golf tourney and watched Seth give the bev cart girls $100 each and stiff me?  PM me Ill tell you all about it. 

Im not talking about bringing guys back from their assisted living facilities.  Im tlaking about right now.  I bet Seth could recruit s Florida.  Guy is entertaining and very noticeable now.  Heath is a sideline reporter for mid major games and isnt very good at it. 

Unless you were giving him a handy after he bought some drinks from the girls, why should he have tipped you?

I was a young college kid working in a cart barn, who set up 120 golf carts with everything they needed plus the handouts and gifts they provided.  We make sure the shotgun goes off in time and stays on pace. 

EVERY SINGLE other person who threw a tournament out there tipped us and well.  Dr J and the Orlando Magic gavee us $200 each.  Wade Boggs threw us $100 each, Steve Debartolo threw us a chunk of cash, even no names threw us money.  Not tipping the kids who set up your golf tournament is like not tipping the waiter.  

Please dont ever throw a golf tournament.