• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Raymond Woodie to interview this week with Arkansas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Everyone but Taggart sees the writing on the wall.    

His own coaches see it, but some of the fans on here can't? CWT is a dead man walking. He better pull the season of a lifetime out his ass or he ain't gonna be here come 2016. 

Wouldn't that be the case regardless of coaches leaving?

• Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing on the arkansas side as of yet. I think the interview thing was just out of respect. Buh is our top target or what we've been told the past few weeks. Here are some great quotes from bielema today.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/54919025/cbb-speaking-at-coaches-meeting-today/

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

His own coaches see it, but some of the fans on here can't? CWT is a dead man walking. He better pull the season of a lifetime out his ass or he ain't gonna be here come 2016. 

There are very few, if any, fans that don't believe that next year is a make or break one for CWT. Where the camp divides is that there are some that hope USF fails so miserably next year that he's gone for sure. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

This board is becoming tiring. The same 5 people feel the need to trash CWT on EVERY ******* THREAD ON THIS FORUM.

WE GET IT, YOU DONT LIKE HIM. NOW SHUT THE **** UP

I'm sick and tired of it too. I don't post much and prefer to lurk, maybe catch up on some news about USF sports or whatever. I'm as upset as anyone else about the results of the last 4 or 5 years of USF football. But, the constant CWT bashing is ridiculous. Give it a rest please.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

There are very few, if any, fans that don't believe that next year is a make or break one for CWT. Where the camp divides is that there are some that hope USF fails so miserably next year that he's gone for sure. 

This pretty much sums it up.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

You're an idiot TB. If, and its a huge monumental IF, Taggart is able to pull a miracle and the USF football team gets back to winning home games and gets to a bowl, all USF alumni will be happy he succeeded and will agree that he should be allowed to get deeper into his contract terms (an extension would still be out of question for you Taggart fans). The simple fact is that this team looked considerably worse at the end of the year than they did earlier in the season and they looked considerably worse than the previous season.  They've regressed and only a blind moron would say otherwise.  Therefore, no reasonable person would expect Taggart to somehow pull a miracle, especially considering the current coaching defections and the state of our recruiting class.

You're right though that he should be gone before the end of the season if the team will not make a bowl.  At that point, many with knowledgeable opinions will be validated and you'll have to deal with the "I told you so's".

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Do you have to call the guy an idiot?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What? You mean Trip's NOT an idiot? Say it ain't so!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

What? You mean Trip's NOT an idiot? Say it ain't so!

Guess civility left this board as soon as Skippy finished his second season. 😂😂

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

If Taggart is able to pull a miracle and the USF football team gets back to winning home games and gets to a bowl, all USF alumni will be happy he succeeded and will agree that he should be allowed to get deeper into his contract terms

If the person who wrote this is an alumni, I'll go out on a limb and say they won't be happy (and no, it wasn't you):

I hope the report that CWT is gonna be the OC is wrong. Guy is horrible at play calling. What good is bringing in a new DC to improve the defense when the offense will still be ranked in the 100's and suck donkey d? I hate this moron even more now. I hope he fails so miserably that he never gets another coaching job.

And I guarantee you that just going 6-6 next year will not placate everybody. It will depend on how we got to that record .... although I am kind of amazed that it would apparently satisfy you for the time being if it happens .... but I'll believe that when I see it.