• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's your #1 Draft Pick...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

if your the Bucs.

If I'm the GM, I would trade that pick for a late 1st and as many 2nd and 3rd round picks as I could get.

There's no quarterback in the history of football, or in the foreseeable future, that could produce behind that offensive line.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

if your the Bucs.

If I'm the GM, I would trade that pick for a late 1st and as many 2nd and 3rd round picks as I could get.

There's no quarterback in the history of football, or in the foreseeable future, that could produce behind that offensive line.

That may be, but they are in desperate need of a QB.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Take the QB, and build around him.

We need to see how this season plays out first, though. Huge game for both Winston and Mariota. FSU matches up very well offensively and I could see a huge game from Jameis. FSU is also going to be a huge test for Mariota, and if he plays well and wins, he could very well look like the best prospect going into the pre-draft process.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Trade the picks and also trade for Cutler. Chicago would love to get rid of him and may not cost much b/c of his salary. He will be an upgrade. over what they have now. I think contract does down next year and the year after making him a bit more affordable. I don't know the remaining years. I think only the next few years will be guaranteed.

Edited by bulls phanatic

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114

I can't believe I am saying trade for Cutler, but would rather have him than Winston. He is a loose cannon. I'm not sure Mariotta is worth a #1 pick either.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Yake Winston or Mariota and get your team better around whatever qb. When has Tampa ever had a franchise qb?

Roll the dice

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You can build the line later in the draft and through free agency.  IMO, Cutler would be a disaster.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084

I can't believe I am saying trade for Cutler, but would rather have him than Winston. He is a loose cannon. I'm not sure Mariotta is worth a #1 pick either.

The same Jay Cutler that has been blessed with sick offensive weapons all around him and never makes the playoffs?  Only you and the GM who gave him $100 + million see any winning attributes in that guy.  Worst signing in recent history with Kapernick trying to see if he can out do that. 

Wait for the pro days and workouts and take whoever you feel is a better NFL fit, Mariotta or Winston but def one of the 2. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Trade for Cutler? No thanks. Attack the OL in FA and draft Winston. He's the better of the two prospects.