• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Spin Master is at it again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Some have missed the point I think we have been taken for a ride with all the stories CWT keeps spinning. When we spoke directly with CWT one week he was praising Flowers, couldn't say enough about him. Following week prior to Bench's start he couldn't stop praising Bench. Oh, by the way he did make an excuse that day as to why Bench won the Spring Game even though White was his starter. He is not to be trusted with anything he says & it is no wonder why the team has stopped playing for him, they can't believe the garbage he is making them swallow. Just my opinion.

Nicely said

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Some have missed the point I think we have been taken for a ride with all the stories CWT keeps spinning. When we spoke directly with CWT one week he was praising Flowers, couldn't say enough about him. Following week prior to Bench's start he couldn't stop praising Bench. Oh, by the way he did make an excuse that day as to why Bench won the Spring Game even though White was his starter. He is not to be trusted with anything he says & it is no wonder why the team has stopped playing for him, they can't believe the garbage he is making them swallow. Just my opinion.

Nicely said

Name us a coach that has been honest with the media? If it was up to me, I would not have any of the players or coaches talk to any media. If you want to see the team play, you show up or watch on TV. No need for asking how the players are doing after a loss. All we can expect is coach talk. So I hope he continues to throw BS to the media as they are not entitled to all info. Hope he does not name the starting QB until Friday. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I hope Wille runs the single wing so everyone is pleased. Im looking forward to the end of football season so everyone shuts up. Who needs fans like this at any event.

I have been civil with CWT and USF. No need to bash me like this. I say CWT gets at lest one more season to get us to a bowl game. If he does not get USF to a bowl game next season, than I believe Harlan will make a move. I want CWT to succeed. He is a heck of a recruiter, so USF is in better position now than they were two seasons aga. It is not all doom and gloom like you may think. The wins will come. Give it time. 

WTF?

How is this a bash at you? Narcissist much?

As for the single wing, I'd prefer the triple option, but either way, those were some exciting running schemes, using the outside game to set up the inside run.

What we have today is too much off-tackle without enough pass or sweep threats. The defense simply stacks the box and stuffs us.

Once in a while we get the blind squirrel play and break one, but it's too inconsisitent.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

I hope Wille runs the single wing so everyone is pleased. Im looking forward to the end of football season so everyone shuts up. Who needs fans like this at any event.

I have been civil with CWT and USF. No need to bash me like this. I say CWT gets at lest one more season to get us to a bowl game. If he does not get USF to a bowl game next season, than I believe Harlan will make a move. I want CWT to succeed. He is a heck of a recruiter, so USF is in better position now than they were two seasons aga. It is not all doom and gloom like you may think. The wins will come. Give it time. 

WTF?

How is this a bash at you? Narcissist much?

As for the single wing, I'd prefer the triple option, but either way, those were some exciting running schemes, using the outside game to set up the inside run.

What we have today is too much off-tackle without enough pass or sweep threats. The defense simply stacks the box and stuffs us.

Once in a while we get the blind squirrel play and break one, but it's too inconsisitent.

Lol, just giving our Philly peep a hard time as he gets very emotional with USF. He is great USF fan that keeps things positive. We have only a few positive USF fans that understand how to enjoy every moment in life. Bausfkid is a great rep for USF up in the Philly area. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Flowers has been ineffective however he may be thinking transfer if he can't play in front of these other two qbs we have. All the QB misdirection came from not wanting to tip his hand for Memphis defense. This post game stuff is to placate flowers imo

No other decent team wanted Flowers as a QB.  After his performance to date, there isn't a DI school in the nation that would hand him the starting QB job.  So I'm not sure what he would gain, especially since CWT seems enamored with him.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

CWT is in a no-win situation with the QBs. For every one of you guys wanting to squash him for using Flowers, there's another one waiting to pounce on him for not using him more. Same goes for the other two QBs. No-win, but MW will surely get the start if he's healthy.

You should perhaps read more closely.  At this point it's about 20 to 1 against the idea of Flowers getting another start this season.  Hopefully he can learn to throw and learn the playbook over the summer.  But for right now Taggart has one or two fans on his side.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

CWT is in a no-win situation with the QBs. For every one of you guys wanting to squash him for using Flowers, there's another one waiting to pounce on him for not using him more. Same goes for the other two QBs. No-win, but MW will surely get the start if he's healthy.

You should perhaps read more closely. At this point it's about 20 to 1 against the idea of Flowers getting another start this season. Hopefully he can learn to throw and learn the playbook over the summer. But for right now Taggart has one or two fans on his side.

And only on this board

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

You should perhaps read more closely. At this point it's about 20 to 1 against the idea of Flowers getting another start this season. Hopefully he can learn to throw and learn the playbook over the summer. But for right now Taggart has one or two fans on his side.

And only on this board

Someone on this board is advocating Flowers starting Friday?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

And only on this board
Someone on this board is advocating Flowers starting Friday?

I doubt it

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Once gain he sounded completely deflated with 0 answers. 

What do you want him to say?  "We suck.  I'm recruiting a better team.  It's going to take more time."?