• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF VS UCF TICKETS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

What's the best way to get tickets to the game? I've looked at Stubhub and ticketmaster and tickets in the lower bowl are a good amount of pocket change and sadly there is never anybody at the games. Should I just buy my tickets there or buy cheap seats and walk down to the lower level? Don't judge me lol

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487

What's the best way to get tickets to the game? I've looked at Stubhub and ticketmaster and tickets in the lower bowl are a good amount of pocket change and sadly there is never anybody at the games. Should I just buy my tickets there or buy cheap seats and walk down to the lower level? Don't judge me lol

Season tickets.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Season tickets.

Why would he buy Season tickets now for the one game left on the schedule?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Yes.  Please buy tickets for $5 and then come down and sit next to me in a $40 + annual donation seat.  That seems fair.  Please come down and sit in my section and further de-value my season ticket.  

In all seriousness, unless the game is a blowout and people are heading for the exits, the lower bowl ushers can be quite strict about letting people down into the good seats.  There was this girl standing guard at my section that was refusing anyone who could not produce a ticket even into the 2nd half of one of the games.  Even if she had seen you come and go a few times.  She even stopped Tony Dungy and gave him a huge hassle about not having a ticket until finally some other ushers and a cop came up and got Tony off the hook.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Yes.  Please buy tickets for $5 and then come down and sit next to me in a $40 + annual donation seat.  That seems fair.  Please come down and sit in my section and further de-value my season ticket.  

In all seriousness, unless the game is a blowout and people are heading for the exits, the lower bowl ushers can be quite strict about letting people down into the good seats.  There was this girl standing guard at my section that was refusing anyone who could not produce a ticket even into the 2nd half of one of the games.  Even if she had seen you come and go a few times.  She even stopped Tony Dungy and gave him a huge hassle about not having a ticket until finally some other ushers and a cop came up and got Tony off the hook.  

There usually are ushers in my area as well that will check your ticket

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Season tickets.

what you did there..

I_see_what_you_did_there-s248x250-229526

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

My seats are in the club section  and I have never been checked for my ticket to see if I belong there.  That said, if you do sit in a different section other than what your seats are for, you may have to move one or more times as the person who has a ticket for the seat shows up.   

Attendance for that game should be the most for any game this season, but that's not saying much.  You could probably buy tickets at the game from somebody who has extras for pretty cheap, or from stub hub as the date gets closer.  Maybe even some kind soul will give you a ticket.   When you're at the game you can go sit in Malt Liquor Bull's section and devalue his season ticket.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Sweet.  Bring me a Miller Lite in one of those $9 cans, too!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Just a thought, dude, but maybe "offer" to pay face value...

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202

Well thanks for the responses. With that being said is anyone here selling tickets to the game?