• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF VS UCF TICKETS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

What's the best way to get tickets to the game? I've looked at Stubhub and ticketmaster and tickets in the lower bowl are a good amount of pocket change and sadly there is never anybody at the games. Should I just buy my tickets there or buy cheap seats and walk down to the lower level? Don't judge me lol

Yes. Please buy tickets for $5 and then come down and sit next to me in a $40 + annual donation seat. That seems fair. Please come down and sit in my section and further de-value my season ticket.

In all seriousness, unless the game is a blowout and people are heading for the exits, the lower bowl ushers can be quite strict about letting people down into the good seats. There was this girl standing guard at my section that was refusing anyone who could not produce a ticket even into the 2nd half of one of the games. Even if she had seen you come and go a few times. She even stopped Tony Dungy and gave him a huge hassle about not having a ticket until finally some other ushers and a cop came up and got Tony off the hook.

Funny that they stop some but not all. I have said any times that we are always checked butany others just come and sit wherever the please

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

Since the game is on Friday, shouldn't the time be announced today?  Hope they don't claim 6 day window again.  Tough to organize people's schedules and travel Thanksgiving weekend.  Really hope this game is at 3:30 or 4:00 for selfish travel reasons.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

i need to know the game time as I am driving back from Michigan that day and need to know whether I am leaving early in the morning or late in the night.