• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

u heard it here first: Mike White is NFL ready

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

he has the height. he has the arm strength. the accuracy. the mobility. 

he might declare for the draft after this season!

all he needs is time in the gym to get his weight up.

Mike White, SUPERSTAR!!!

Dude, please share what you are smoking.  It must be some good stuff.

Didn't know TBP had parody accounts.

this has been my account for a long time, buddy.

sorry i'm excited about this program and didn't swallow an entire bottle of sleeping pills or **** my wrists at halftime, only to run to the ER halfway thru the 4th quarter to get my stomach pump and my veins stitched up because we don't actually suck and Mike White is the best QB USF has seen since BJ.

Ok, the naughty word filter is going overboard here.  It does not allow the word that means "cutting your wrists"?  I know that word can also refer to a female body part, however in the UK, the word "fanny" is considered a dirty word.   :roflmao:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

he has the height. he has the arm strength. the accuracy. the mobility. 

he might declare for the draft after this season!

all he needs is time in the gym to get his weight up.

Mike White, SUPERSTAR!!!

Dude, please share what you are smoking.  It must be some good stuff.

Didn't know TBP had parody accounts.

this has been my account for a long time, buddy.

sorry i'm excited about this program and didn't swallow an entire bottle of sleeping pills or **** my wrists at halftime, only to run to the ER halfway thru the 4th quarter to get my stomach pump and my veins stitched up because we don't actually suck and Mike White is the best QB USF has seen since BJ.

Ok, the naughty word filter is going overboard here.  It does not allow the word that means "cutting your wrists"?  I know that word can also refer to a female body part, however in the UK, the word "fanny" is considered a dirty word.   :roflmao:

That is kind of ridiculous considering what it doesn't catch ... May be a mistake.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  151

I think you got a bad batch of drugs or something. Just because he had a good one half of one game does not qualify him as a good, let alone great, quarterback. I agree he has potential. I also agree that he could very well be a force to be reckoned with by his senior year. But to call him NFL ready now, no way!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He has shown some flashes, but not even close.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Love the enthusiasm, but time to get real.  Bench was warming up and Taggart was quoted in one of the post game reports as getting ready to make a change.  Even after his great game (I mean half) he is still statistically tied for last in the NCAA in completion percentage at 47.6%.  Happy to say only 99th out 124 in QB rating.  Last place in that category goes to the starting QB in Gainesville.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

Love the enthusiasm, but time to get real.  Bench was warming up and Taggart was quoted in one of the post game reports as getting ready to make a change.  Even after his great game (I mean half) he is still statistically tied for last in the NCAA in completion percentage at 47.6%.  Happy to say only 99th out 126 in QB rating.  Last place in that category goes to the starting QB in Gainesville.

Starting with the UConn game, Mike White has been in the top 55 (nation wide) QB's in terms of QB rating each week. He's ranked at 39th this past week. The WCU and NCSU (game he played with injured non-throwing arm, possibly had a mental effect?) games really bring that average down since he was 107th in those games. But he has been improving throughout the season. I hope he keeps it up.

Total QBR ratings (scale is 0-100, adjusted for opposing defensive strength)

Wk 4 UConn - 51.7 (50th)

Wk 5 Wisc    - 53.7 (54th)

Wk 7 ECU    - 60.9 (51st)

Wk 8 Tulsa   - 64.4 (39th)

Edited by Sipher

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

Love the enthusiasm, but time to get real.  Bench was warming up and Taggart was quoted in one of the post game reports as getting ready to make a change.  Even after his great game (I mean half) he is still statistically tied for last in the NCAA in completion percentage at 47.6%.  Happy to say only 99th out 126 in QB rating.  Last place in that category goes to the starting QB in Gainesville.

Starting with the UConn game, Mike White has been in the top 55 (nation wide) QB's in terms of QB rating each week. He's ranked at 39th this past week. The WCU and NCSU (game he played with injured non-throwing arm, possibly had a mental effect?) games really bring that average down since he was 107th in those games. But he has been improving throughout the season. I hope he keeps it up.

Total QBR ratings (scale is 0-100, adjusted for opposing defensive strength)

Wk 4 UConn - 51.7 (50th)

Wk 5 Wisc    - 53.7 (54th)

Wk 7 ECU    - 60.9 (51st)

Wk 8 Tulsa   - 64.4 (39th)

I think I edited it one too many times since I couldn't edit again. But I just noticed that you were talking about the Quarterback Efficiency Rating, and when I made the correction to out of 126, I was looking at Total QB Rating which is a different stat altogether. Woops!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Link?

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077

this is dumbest thread ever

he is lucky he is still usf's qb

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077

I think you got a bad batch of drugs or something. Just because he had a good one half of one game does not qualify him as a good, let alone great, quarterback. I agree he has potential. I also agree that he could very well be a force to be reckoned with by his senior year. But to call him NFL ready now, no way!

he has shown zero potential to be a qb at the next level