• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

u heard it here first: Mike White is NFL ready

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

Let him go to the NFL if he wants.. It will be less awkward when we have to switch to Flowers next year.

If Flowers doesn't make significant strides, I don't see that happening at all. Remember, Flowers was recruited at all these big schools for skill positions, not QB. Flowers is still very raw as a QB.

I would agree with this as well as say that he probably has some growing up to do.

My buddy pointed him out at the ECU game. He was sitting on the defense's bench while the rest of the quarterbacks and team were down near the end zone cheering on the defense. Another player walked over to him and sprayed with a water bottle motioning for him to get up. Once he did get up and go to the sideline, he just stood there by himself looking pissy not trying to involve himself with the rest of the team at all.

So things like this plus his play, so far, indicate he has a way to go before we can count on him at the most critical position. I don't think he is any where near ready.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301

Fanatical fans say silly things. This is one of those instances.

Well, it is nice to have a positive fanatical fan to kind of offset the myriad of negative fanatical ones that were foaming at the mouth while typing posts around 1:30 EST ...

good to have a balance of opinions on the board, for sure. No one wants a bunch of negative nancys. But come one...White is ready for the NFL? I was as euphoric as the rest of you all that we came back and won, but I'm still realistic about the flaws we have as a team. Looking forward to improving even more for the next game. Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,574
  • Days Won:  423

Fanatical fans say silly things. This is one of those instances.

Well, it is nice to have a positive fanatical fan to kind of offset the myriad of negative fanatical ones that were foaming at the mouth while typing posts around 1:30 EST ...

good to have a balance of opinions on the board, for sure. No one wants a bunch of negative nancys. But come one...White is ready for the NFL?

But come on .... Dismantle the program? Yin and Yang ....   B) 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Didn't know TBP had parody accounts.

this has been my account for a long time, buddy.

sorry i'm excited about this program and didn't swallow an entire bottle of sleeping pills or **** my wrists at halftime, only to run to the ER halfway thru the 4th quarter to get my stomach pump and my veins stitched up because we don't actually suck and Mike White is the best QB USF has seen since BJ.

Um, ok. But he doesn't have much competition for that honor.
BJ > Mike White > Steven Bench > Matt Floyd > Bobby Eveld > Quinton Flowers Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I would put Bobby eveld over floyd. Floyd still doesn't have a touchdown pass in his career.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I would put Bobby eveld over floyd. Floyd still doesn't have a touchdown pass in his career.

Bobby win the Miami game too. Switch 'em.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Let him go to the NFL if he wants.. It will be less awkward when we have to switch to Flowers next year.

If Flowers doesn't make significant strides, I don't see that happening at all. Remember, Flowers was recruited at all these big schools for skill positions, not QB. Flowers is still very raw as a QB.

I would agree with this as well as say that he probably has some growing up to do.

My buddy pointed him out at the ECU game. He was sitting on the defense's bench while the rest of the quarterbacks and team were down near the end zone cheering on the defense. Another player walked over to him and sprayed with a water bottle motioning for him to get up. Once he did get up and go to the sideline, he just stood there by himself looking pissy not trying to involve himself with the rest of the team at all.

So things like this plus his play, so far, indicate he has a way to go before we can count on him at the most critical position. I don't think he is any where near ready.

You sure that wasn't DT Demetrius Hill? He also wears #9

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135

You sure that wasn't DT Demetrius Hill? He also wears #9

If it really was Hill can I blame the mistake on Taggart removing the names from jerseys? ;)

Anyway I'd rather be wrong than worry about yet another attitude problem from a key position.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Didn't know TBP had parody accounts.

this has been my account for a long time, buddy.

sorry i'm excited about this program and didn't swallow an entire bottle of sleeping pills or **** my wrists at halftime, only to run to the ER halfway thru the 4th quarter to get my stomach pump and my veins stitched up because we don't actually suck and Mike White is the best QB USF has seen since BJ.

Not funny man

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Mike white isnt even eligible to come out after this year anyway