• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guessing those who complain about this win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We beat one of the worst teams in FBS

Pat ourselves on the back...

I'm sure UCF, ECU, Cincy, and Houston are really worried now...

We shalls see. USF may be on the way up while the others may be on the way down. It was not long ago when USF was a power at #2 in the nation as many commentators have been saying. 

Have you looked at ECU today, they are handing UNC their butts- 56-27 and the 3rd quarter isn't over.  We beat them every time we played them before.

We put up a whopping  17 on UConn.

Edited by snarling Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Happy with the first quarter and when the clock read 0:0.

NOT happy with too much in the middle.

This!

Yes, I'm very happy we won. I like winning, I like it a lot, it's better than not.

Still though I recognize we beat a very bad team by 3 points that had no back-up quarterback.

A conference win in the bank is a conference win in the bank and something to build on but this team hasn't suddenly gotten good.

Series after series of just getting past midfield and no further after gives me cause to worry.

where has anyone said that this team is now considered good?

we are making progress.

aren't fans, players and coaches allowed to be excited about that?

you people that only see the dark clouds reality are annoying.

FIFY

obviously your reality is only the negative side of things.

I feel sorry for you.

And you obviously have low expectations. Don't get upset at those that don't.

Many here have low expectations

Those comments after a win like that are what makes this fanbase look like a joke at times.... 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I had a lot of fun even in the rain. There were definitely positives to take away from the game and I would have liked for us to have won by a little more but I'll take the win. I hope we build on this and get a few more before the season is done.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

USF goes back to not trying to lose again. It becomes two teams playing conservative offense. One sitting on the lead, the other protecting their one QB. The punters become the real movers of the ball. USF starts a drive that gets to the 3 and for whatever reason take out MM and put in the back ups who can't move against a....stacked run defense.

Tice went in when we had the ball at the 25 and his runs got us to the 1 inch line ... This is why you talking about "reality" is a joke.
How many times did MM get it first and goal? And like I said, that wasn't lost on the ESPN commentators either. That's reality. Edited by slick1ru2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

USF goes back to not trying to lose again. It becomes two teams playing conservative offense. One sitting on the lead, the other protecting their one QB. The punters become the real movers of the ball. USF starts a drive that gets to the 3 and for whatever reason take out MM and put in the back ups who can't move against a....stacked run defense.

Tice went in when we had the ball at the 25 and his runs got us to the 1 inch line ... This is why you talking about "reality" is a joke.

How many times did MM get it first and goal? And like I said, that wasn't lost on the ESPN commentators either. That's reality.

Reality is MM tapped himself out at the 25 yd line. Reality is Tice came in and got them down to the 1 inch line. Giving him 2 shots to finish it off was not some grievous mistake, especially if you watched how physical he runs. I fully understand that you need something, anything to ***** about this week since White had a decent game but look elsewhere ....

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

No reason to complain about this win at all by anyone. I wouldn't be talking it up to anyone either, but it's nice to see any win for our fans. UCONN is probably 1 of 10 teams in all of college football in a worse situation than us program wise. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf won but they were also one play away from losing

and ironically usf  may pull an upset in next 2 games because there is no way either wisconsin or ecu is motivated to play usf

they must be  laughing

what a letdown for both teams

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

We beat one of the worst teams in FBS

Pat ourselves on the back...

I'm sure UCF, ECU, Cincy, and Houston are really worried now...

We shalls see. USF may be on the way up while the others may be on the way down. It was not long ago when USF was a power at #2 in the nation as many commentators have been saying.

Have you looked at ECU today, they are handing UNC their butts- 56-27 and the 3rd quarter isn't over. We beat them every time we played them before.

We put up a whopping 17 on UConn.

And we did it in a monsoon.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

There was easily a 10-14 point swing on that fluke pick six before halftime...should have been 21-7 minimum.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Many here have low expectations

Those comments after a win like that are what makes this fanbase look like a joke at times.... 

I think the joke of our fan-base is quantity - not quality!