• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another one gone from Bulls Club?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Harlan cleaning house and bringing in his own guys?

He's firing the wrong guys.

Hard to say. Maybe he only gives coffee to closers.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

One thing to mention, the Bulls Club really don't use reps like they do in ticket sales. Yes they might assign them, but it is not like a call to the main number will lead to the Bulls Club sending you to your rep. The Bulls Club just simply had a group of people who were assigned different duties. So if you had a question about one event, you talked to the person who handled that event, and not really "your rep". With that being said, it is about relationship building, so if you got comfortable with someone you may keep reaching out to them. 

The masses would have had a lot of contact with Eric (and Mike Lewis before him), because Eric was responsible for annual giving, just like someone else was in charge of the Varsity Club, Student Bulls Club, major gifts, Iron Bulls etc. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I had to travel the week before our home opener, realizing I had not seen my ticket pack I called my rep and was told "oh, they are on hold, you did not pay your bulls club donation".  Now, what pissed me off was he spoke to me three days earlier about renewing my basketball tickets and getting WBB tickets.  He had my account open, and I asked when tickets would come, he said "oh, they are going in the mail." 

If I had not called, oh, and the dues were paid in December, I would not have received my tickets even though they were paid in full. 

All I have to say, never happened when Mike took care of me.  This is my third rep in two years.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Funny this came up today, wasn't going to mention anything( since We/USF seem to be fixing a lot of the issues)  But been calling All week trying to get someone in the Bulls club on the phone.  Kept getting a message no one avail leave a message ect.. Which I  did.  Finally got someone on the phone this am and explained what I was calling about, was told I would get taken care of and a return call later.(still waiting on return call)

Was calling about the Bulls Club Tailgate this weekend. ( Attended last week paid in cash as they wanted me to do/ paid 20 a person since it was at the gate). When leaving the tailgate I prepaid with cash for this upcoming week 15.00  a person, filled out the card, gave them cash, was told Id get an email conformation and was good to go,  Haven't gotten the email yet . I got the blast email saying the Tailgate is almost sold out so I needed to buy if I wanted to attend.( already paid last weekend).   So hoping for NO ISSUES Saturday when we show up to eat.  

Reason for the  post is to answer why one would call their Bulls Club Rep. This is one reason one might call their Bulls Club rep.

I Also don't know who my Bulls Club Rep is anymore,  mine seems to not be working there any longer.  My Ticket Rep is Outstanding and I DONT want anyone else.  He does a great job!!!! Agree with Trip these men and women have built relationships with their donor and season ticket holders.  They are a HUGE asset to any athletic dept.

Hope everything worked out for you.  the Bulls Club is definitely in a state of transition and maybe (hopefully not), disarray.  Not sure what the scoop on Jim Harris is because I thought he was doing a good job.