• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How do you think the Student section will look game 1?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

I have 2 season tickets and won't attend a single game.  So there are tickets sold that don't get used

Undoubtedly, and I imagine a lot of the no shows were season ticket holders which makes one of the 9K and 31K figures suspect ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I have 2 season tickets and won't attend a single game.  So there are tickets sold that don't get used

Man, if you know you can't use them, please donate them to the Boys and Girls Club. They would LOVE to have your tix.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

The paid number has to be pretty low right now, coming off of 2-10 with a conference devaluation. 

Lets assume that both the announced and butts in seats numbers are 100% accurate. That is indicative of the biggest problem, people who hold tickets do not value them enough to use them. (I know there were plenty of comps for game 1, but that shouldn't surprise anyone , and you should all realize that comps are much less likely to be used than a paid seat). 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,002
  • Days Won:  469

.., does anyone know how many season tickets USF sold?

I asked that question of folks that would know as well as someone whose job you would think was to disclose those sorts of answers but received no answer.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Sucks that I had even more people willing to go to the game but could not get tickets for them to sit near me. Called my rep and he said to go through Ticketmaster for a single game but nothing was available in my section, (thought about sneaking them in to my section anyways) but it is very disappointing to have that few show up to the game, to have seats all around me, and not be able to put a butt in them that wanted to be there!

Student Section did turn up though, I think better then my expectation of 70% of the lower bowl, I would guess it was closer to 90% (of the lower bowl)

Sucks that I had even more people willing to go to the game but could not get tickets for them to sit near me. Called my rep and he said to go through Ticketmaster for a single game but nothing was available in my section, (thought about sneaking them in to my section anyways) but it is very disappointing to have that few show up to the game, to have seats all around me, and not be able to put a butt in them that wanted to be there!

Do they really have ushers preventing you from moving your friends in there?

That's why I said I am pretty sure I could have gotten them in there, but they didn't want to grab a ticket without knowing. Really wish people would put their unused tickets up for sale (if that's all that is preventing them from being sold) Not sure if the university is actually controlling the availability of ticket supply to keep cost of resale tickets from completely going through the floor. 

That's why I said I am pretty sure I could have gotten them in there, but they didn't want to grab a ticket without knowing. Really wish people would put their unused tickets up for sale (if that's all that is preventing them from being sold) Not sure if the university is actually controlling the availability of ticket supply to keep cost of resale tickets from completely going through the floor. 

Sorry, didn't realize they weren't already at the game. That would be a tough call pre-game .... for the future, be sure to check Stub Hub and other ticket resellers, even TM has reseller listings now.

Sorry, didn't realize they weren't already at the game. That would be a tough call pre-game .... for the future, be sure to check Stub Hub and other ticket resellers, even TM has reseller listings now.

Yeah I told him we have a computer to hop on and just grab one but without planning he didn't want to chance it. I had already used my 7 season and 4 free bonus tickets. Just wish all the open seats were available for purchase. It seems like maybe 25% were.