• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fan Interference on campus today 98.7

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Np, just reposting from facebook. I can't wait to see him on the field this year too. So excited just a few more weeks!

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Dunkley is probably our best athlete. But the young man cannot run a route.

DB is the perfect place for a great athlete that cannot run routes.

And he can still be our KR/PR.

I agree, he is way more useful on defense since he can't seem to master the WR position.  Wouldn't be shocked to see them work him in on some screens and reverses though.

****, I'm sure this kid has NFL aspirations. Having his first year at DB be his senior year will make that next to impossible.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think this position change highlights the gap between his NFL aspirations and reality.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,684
  • Days Won:  424

@Danny_Morales_: @ByJeffOdom Taggart told me at media day in Rhode Island that Dunkley will be playing DB this season. No more WR.

It's MIND BLOWING to me that this, along with the Pierre injury, went TOTALLY UNREPORTED.  I have tried to give the guys covering us a break but what are the papers paying these guys for?

This is the kind of nit picking bs that's TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. If you HAVE to be pissed at someone about this be pissed at CWT for not telling anybody before .... and pray tell me, what's the BIG DEAL?? We know when it counts, at the start of football ..... SHEESH.

I think that this is a TOTALLY UNREPORTED, REDICOUSLY MINDBLOWING, TOTALLY BIG DEAL, SHEESH!

I think I got all of'em in one sentence.

Totally.

:guinness:  ...... except for the one misspelling.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

@Danny_Morales_: @ByJeffOdom Taggart told me at media day in Rhode Island that Dunkley will be playing DB this season. No more WR.

It's MIND BLOWING to me that this, along with the Pierre injury, went TOTALLY UNREPORTED.  I have tried to give the guys covering us a break but what are the papers paying these guys for?

This is the kind of nit picking bs that's TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. If you HAVE to be pissed at someone about this be pissed at CWT for not telling anybody before .... and pray tell me, what's the BIG DEAL?? We know when it counts, at the start of football ..... SHEESH.

-Our likely starting running back has a career ending injury.

-A guy who was on national watchlists and set to be a starter at the WR spot is moved to defense.

These are both huge pieces of news that deserve to be reported in breaking news fashion.  Beat reporters are asleep at the wheel.

You do realize we don't have access during the summer, right? ... We put the news out there as soon as we found out. 

Also, it wasn't "TOTALLY UNREPORTED" ... We mentioned back in the spring that Dunkley was playing both ways. He told me today he still is, but Taggart is keeping him at DB for now unless he feels the need to move him.

It's Day 1 of a four-month season. Geesh.

Edited by Jeff Odom
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Did you guys know Publix now has waffle/syrup chicken strip? And they make a sandwhich!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

Did you guys know Publix now has waffle/syrup chicken strip? And they make a sandwhich!

It even comes coated with powdered sugar. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Easy to be asleep when nobody else but the die-hards are left to care about USF football. We have a decent season, and they will have to be on the ball. 

I think it had been reported that Dunkley was playing both sides of the ball earlier on, and the Pierre thing JUST happened a couple days ago.

Let's not get too nit-picky, they were out there in the hot sun today reporting and taking pictures on twitter, which I very much appreciated as I was at work and will be unable to be there until Saturday. 

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

You do realize we don't have access during the summer, right? ... We put the news out there as soon as we found out. 

Also, it wasn't "TOTALLY UNREPORTED" ... We mentioned back in the spring that Dunkley was playing both ways. He told me today he still is, but Taggart is keeping him at DB for now unless he feels the need to move him.

It's Day 1 of a four-month season. Geesh.

Not really "as soon as you found out," but perhaps I was a bit harsh in lumping the two together since there was some indication Dunkley would be playing both ways anyway.  Joey's "oh yeah, I totally forgot to report that the likely starting running back had a career ending injury a while back" on Pierre was far more egregious.

I totally get that the team has sucked, and coverage tends to follow that.  And I know we are spoiled from Greg.  I've stayed out of the occasional pile on until today, it's just frustrating when big news only gets reported when someone a message board or Twitter notices a player's absence from the workouts/roster.

Edited by WWMJD

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It even comes coated with powdered sugar. 

Shut the front door .... HAS to be better than the cream havarti.