• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LeBron is LeGone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

IF bosh and wade dont take 50-% paycut lebron needs to leave

Bosh shouldn't, he's worth his money. There's a reason he's getting offered 4 yrs/88 mil, he's worth it.

I just don't see what people see in Bosh' game. I think if you replaced Bosh on Miami with guys like Noah, hibbert, Randolph, gasol, David west and a handful of other just under elite big men and heat would've won 3 of the last 4.

No one was beating this last spurs team. Biggest domination I've ever seen in a championship series ever.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I just don't see what people see in Bosh' game. I think if you replaced Bosh on Miami with guys like Noah, hibbert, Randolph, gasol, David west and a handful of other just under elite big men and heat would've won 3 of the last 4.

I think McRoberts gives Miami a lot of what Bosh does, maybe a little less on the defensive end. All of those guys except maybe West have a shot against Duncan, but none of them except West can play outside of the paint consistently. Bosh gives you al little bit of what Miami needed on both ends.

No one was beating this last spurs team. Biggest domination I've ever seen in a championship series ever.

I'll start by saying that if you enjoyed watching that Spurs team, you are and anti-American communist and by default must have also enjoyed watching the 2004 Olympic Basketball Tourney. But yeah, I don't think anybody could have stopped the roll San Antonio was on on offense, especially not Miami which relies heavily on fast paced rotations, traps and turnovers. It was the perfectly executed game plan.

Lakers over the 76ers in '01 and Nets in '02 was also pretty lopsided.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Anti American hahah what doesnt being American have to do with the NBA.  Makes no sense pal.  This isnt he American Heat vs teh Dutch Spurs.  Its an open competition like any business in America and whoever is the best gets the job and the best organization wins it all. 

Kawhi Lenord and Danny Green both starters on Spurs from Cali and NY

Lebron to Cavs officially because he is a *****

Bye bye Miami fans for 20 years

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Poor Miami. Now they're as popular as they were for their first 20 years of existence.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I still think Lebron stays, but if he leaves I wish him the best. He brought 2 titles to Miami and brought us to 4 straight Finals. The last 4 years have been very successful and I thank LeBron for that.

I have to make sure to bet the opposite of every prediction you post on here. I think I'll be a millionaire. He's taking his talents back to Cleveland.

What goes up...

Let's see who Riley and co can put around Wade to keep this team competitive.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

What goes up...

Let's see who Riley and co can put around Wade to keep this team competitive.

No one, the Heat are figuratively screwed. I feel bad for Wade and for him opting out and losing a lot of money. At this point he's slow, decent shooting, not explosive at all and isn't the defender he used to be. I'm still a fan but at this point I think his game is absolute **** because he's never 100%. But, he still has the chance to have a nice mid-range game and he can post up nicely. I think Wade will fade away into the background somewhat quietly, but still be remembered as a Heat legend. I think the Heat have to give a 1st round pick to the Cavs next year too, sucks.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Anti American hahah what doesnt being American have to do with the NBA.  Makes no sense pal.  

Because Tim Duncan couldn't lead the USA past Puerto Rico.

I'll be forever salty about that.

Bosh re-signs. Get me Deng and Greg Monroe and I'm happy.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Bosh re-signs. Get me Deng and Greg Monroe and I'm happy.

bosh is number beneficiary of lebron leaving

wow---was he overpaid