• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are your personal top-3 greatest moments as a Bull?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Top 3 football moments in no particular order:

Auburn, ND, WVU @ home

Non football:

Basketball win vs Temple in Nashville

Softball clinching game to get to the Tournament couple years back

Opening night of new baseball stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Skip got fired

Taggart got hired

The beatdown of highly ranked Loserville

That's a sad ass list.

The Loserville comment was original though.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Top 3 moments:

WVU 2007 - amazing energy that night.  That set the bar for the USF experience at RJS.  Hope we can beat that someday.

@FSU 2009 - when all the FSU fans realized they had lost, BJs first start.  The energy in the USF section that hot, hot day.

12/30/2005 - The Pep-Rally in Uptown Charlotte, NC, the day before the first Bowl game.  Just a really cool experience to see the band, CJL, USF Players on stage with thousands of Bulls fans making noise in the street.  My first bowl game experience.  We lost the next day, and the game was awful and boring.  But I'll never forget the celebration that day/night before.  That was also the night that I learned about the Bulls Pen for the first time.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Skip got fired

Taggart got hired

The beatdown of highly ranked Loserville

That's a sad ass list.

The Loserville comment was original though.

What, if anything, do folks say about us?  I miss the old Octonian strip, where Rocky had a bad case of Tourett's, LOL

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

1) Meeting Andre Waters in 1997, he was (and is) one of my all favorite NFL players of all time. RIP he was an awesome man

NFL-deaths---Andre-Waters-jpg.jpg

2) Meeting Jennifer Capriati at a tennis match on campus. Her brother played for USF in the late 1990's. and one day I just went in between classes to watch a couple matches, and there she was. Took every ounce of courage I had as a 19 year old to shake her hand. She was incredibly sweet and I felt like a million dollars when I walked away. I actually wanted to watch more tennis, but I was afraid I'd keep babbling at her and make an ass out of myself. For weeks I was like "holy sh**, I met Jennifer Capriati!!!!!"

Sorry, I had a HUGE crush on her when I was in middle school playing tennis LOLOL

gty_jennifer_capriati_thg_130311_wg.jpg

Seeing that smile she has in person just stopped my heart. I can't explain how polite, classy, and sweet she was in person. News stories about her, yada yada, gossip about her, yada yada.... All I can say is meeting her in person was awesome. Enough Jennifer Capriati, my wife might walk in at any moment. 

My biggest regret was not kissing the back of her hand when she extended it to shake mine.... damnit! LOL

3) Visiting the Argos campus pool for the first time in the summer of 1996. I've never seen so many gorgeous girls laying out in the sun, in all my life. This was DEFINITELY where I parked my car LOL

• Upvote 1