• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at Cincy, Oct 24

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Just booked my airline tix to Cincy.  Next step:  buying USF tickets.  Can't decide between buying thru USF or StubHub.  Need 4.

Buy thru USF if you can. It adds to our travelling reputation and rewards the school. Buying thru stubhub rewards Cincy fans

Plus, you would, hopefully, be in an area with other Bulls fans. Never really understood going the SH route. I understand you can get better seats most of the time but it's a lot better experience surrounded by other Bulls fans, IMO.

Agree with Trip,  Better to be with other Bulls Fans.   I have however bought thru Stubhub in the past (Temple game). Bought after the deadline passed for getting them from USF.  Was also to get seats on the 50 yrd line a few years off the field (lucked out by having numerous other Bulls fans around us).  (tickets were cheaper as well but rather pay the additional charge to sit with other Bulls fans).    Side note Temple attendance was horrible ( basically they used only half of lower bowl of the stadium, USF fans were on an island on the other side of the stadium in one section).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Just booked my airline tix to Cincy.  Next step:  buying USF tickets.  Can't decide between buying thru USF or StubHub.  Need 4.

Buy thru USF if you can. It adds to our travelling reputation and rewards the school. Buying thru stubhub rewards Cincy fans

Plus, you would, hopefully, be in an area with other Bulls fans. Never really understood going the SH route. I understand you can get better seats most of the time but it's a lot better experience surrounded by other Bulls fans, IMO.

Agree with Trip,  Better to be with other Bulls Fans.   I have however bought thru Stubhub in the past (Temple game). Bought after the deadline passed for getting them from USF.  Was also to get seats on the 50 yrd line a few years off the field (lucked out by having numerous other Bulls fans around us).  (tickets were cheaper as well but rather pay the additional charge to sit with other Bulls fans).    Side note Temple attendance was horrible ( basically they used only half of lower bowl of the stadium, USF fans were on an island on the other side of the stadium in one section).

Temple would probably be the last game I would venture out of the safe haven of USF tix for if I missed the deadline .... It's in Philly, right?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

If you do end up buying from Stubhub, or even at the gate from scalpers, try to scope out the USF section and go join them. There will likely be enough free seats in the area. No need to fraternize with the enemy, LOL

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Temple would probably be the last game I would venture out of the safe haven of USF tix for if I missed the deadline .... It's in Philly, right?

I emailed USF (I'm in Houston this week, and couldn't break away to call).  They emailed back with some questions, but haven't heard back today since I responded.

I will try to go thru USF, as I agree with the points above.  Last time I used StubHub for an away game was v Clemson, as I made the decision late.  Wound up with tix on the 45, lower bowl, for close to the same price as thru USF.

Hopefully I hear back from USF soon, as I'd like to secure the tickets.  Hope we look good & pull off a win.  I'm bringing my cousin & his wife, so hopefully our Bulls fans will be cool.

Bought 4 tickets thru USF. All set.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

https://usffdn.usf.edu/GUEST_ADMIN/PDF/2014_10_24_USF%20vs.%20Cincinnati_Flyer.pdf

If you are headed to the Cinci game do you plan to attend this as well?

I just asked my wife what her plan was regarding this game

https://usffdn.usf.edu/GUEST_ADMIN/PDF/2014_10_24_USF%20vs.%20Cincinnati_Flyer.pdf

If you are headed to the Cinci game do you plan to attend this as well?

I just asked my wife what her plan was regarding this game

For me, we get into town Friday morning (redeye from out west), and I'm visting my cousin & his wife.  I'm guessing we'll eat a late lunch, then mill around the area till game time.  Stadium is supposed to be near some cool areas, so I'm sure my wife will want to check it out. 

Good to know about this. Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Staying in Hamilton and bringing family, one of which does not get off with enough time to make any tailgate. I'm just hoping to make kickoff.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my Cincy tix...Section 102, Row 9.  They don't look like very good seats at all (the down side to going thru USF v aftermarket).  But hopefully they are decent, and we're surrounded by Bulls.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just got my Cincy tix...Section 102, Row 9.  They don't look like very good seats at all (the down side to going thru USF v aftermarket).  But hopefully they are decent, and we're surrounded by Bulls.

This is what makes them great

Go make some NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!