• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mock Men's Hoops Lineup '14-'15

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

If he (Collins) gets another year of eligibility do you think he will utilize it or enter the draft?????

I think if he stays healthy, this is his last year, and then he will enter the draft.

I don't think it matters. Collins isn't an NBA caliber type of player. I don't know why more of our players don't play in Europe.

Call me crazy, but with his ball-handling skills, I see AC on the Globetrotters before I see him in the NBA.

NM

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Call me crazy, but if USF is going go from medicore to self-respecting next season in the AAC, it's going to hinge on Omogbehin's development. I'm still holding out hope for the big fella. He's looked incredibly tenative out there the past two seasons, and I'm hoping that some better coaching will help him reach his potential. You can't teach the size that he's got; he's just got to get more aggressive and run the floor better.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

AC's ability to control tempo is one of his biggest strengths.  He tends to get those lobs to the rim for the alley oop when he goes slow and lets plays develop.  

He can push the team up and down at times but Ive always seen him to be most effective in half court sets, eating 25-30 seconds of the clock sometimes sitting on the ball, other times with ball movement and penetration.  

I realize some of this came from Heath but in an uptempo game, does that make him closer to an average PG?  He is an ok shooter, gets eaten up in the paint quite often and typically has a couple unforced TOs a game.  I dont see how the team is good next year as AC's abilities dont favor an uptempo game.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Call me crazy, but if USF is going go from medicore to self-respecting next season in the AAC, it's going to hinge on Omogbehin's development. I'm still holding out hope for the big fella. He's looked incredibly tenative out there the past two seasons, and I'm hoping that some better coaching will help him reach his potential. You can't teach the size that he's got; he's just got to get more aggressive and run the floor better.

You're crazy

:)

Edited by Hem

saank yuu ...