• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

I will post this as this as Buzz should be USF's top choice. Not sure that he would leave Marq for USF. But it is worth a shot. Great energy, Great coaching. We need that. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

No argument on Buzz. But, as far as I can tell, he's pulling in at least $2 million annually from Marquette.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Posted this in another thread... but it's worth a repost.

Last ever meeting between Marquette and WV in the Old BEast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ILUBm-65I

Posted this in another thread... but it's worth a repost.

Last ever meeting between Marquette and WV in the Old BEast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ILUBm-65I

Love it!!! 

No argument on Buzz. But, as far as I can tell, he's pulling in at least $2 million annually from Marquette.

Now this is the main thing that has hold USF back. Money!!!! We will see pretty soon how deep the boosters want to go with money. Tons of rumors out there saying that they are willing to make it rain for the new USF coach. We shall see!!! But I can tell you that I am hyped up and excited. If I am let down I will meltdown on this board. Just have to vent if we F it all up. Sorry

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

We should be able to sway any BE coach, Our conference is much better than the BE currently. We have more money. (will get more teams in the NCAA tourney).    Im ok with a cpl coaches from the BE as long as they are committed to WINNING and bring us a spark that we have been missing.

BE is a conference crumbling as we speak. (the Garden was empty this week for the Conference Tourney) MSG used to be packed up until last year.   They are only getting 3 maybe 4 teams in to the Big Dance this year as well.

We should be able to sway any BE coach, Our conference is much better than the BE currently. We have more money. (will get more teams in the NCAA tourney).    Im ok with a cpl coaches from the BE as long as they are committed to WINNING and bring us a spark that we have been missing.

BE is a conference crumbling as we speak. (the Garden was empty this week for the Conference Tourney) MSG used to be packed up until last year.   They are only getting 3 maybe 4 teams in to the Big Dance this year as well.

YES!!!! NOW THAT IS WHAT I LIKE TO READ!!!! Great post!!! Cant wait to get USF winning again and seeing more confident positive post from other USF fans. HYPED UP!!! GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Now this is the main thing that has hold USF back. Money!!!! We will see pretty soon how deep the boosters want to go with money. Tons of rumors out there saying that they are willing to make it rain for the new USF coach. We shall see!!! But I can tell you that I am hyped up and excited. If I am let down I will meltdown on this board. Just have to vent if we F it all up. Sorry

ridiculous---usf can pay more than marquette

easily

Edited by smazza

ridiculous---usf can pay more than marquetter

easily

See, I get you smazza!!! USF needs your mindset now!!! Settling for less has been USF's demise over the past few years. Time to get that winning mentality at USF.