• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

USF will have to win big!!!! I expect to see tons of greenbacks coming soon!! As I expect USF to start winning,

If some AAC championships are in our future? Does that mean your head would explode producing a cloud of rainbows, puppy dogs, and Rocky the Bull plush toys? :D

We got to think bigger than this!!! We got to think about the next round of conference realignment. Got to get into the P5 if we want Steve to give more greenbacks, 

But to answer your question, I would be so happy if USF wins an AAC or any type of championship for mens hoops or football.  So an explosion is possible,. The outcome is pregnant with possibililites at Coach McCullum would say.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

USF will have to win big!!!! I expect to see tons of greenbacks coming soon!! As I expect USF to start winning,

If some AAC championships are in our future? Does that mean your head would explode producing a cloud of rainbows, puppy dogs, and Rocky the Bull plush toys? :D

We got to think bigger than this!!! We got to think about the next round of conference realignment. Got to get into the P5 if we want Steve to give more greenbacks,

A few things, Steve gives nothing. This is his prerogative, of course, but I'd give his opinion a slight bit more credibility, if he put his money where his mouth is. So it's not a matter of him giving more; he doesn't even give. Second, before USF is even looked at for P5 inclusion, we have to win the AAC consistently. We have to put work in as an athletic department and as a fan base. You want big time football and basketball? We have to start supporting by backing our alma mater financially and not selling our season tickets when bigger schools come to play us, i.e. FSU (in football) and Louisville (in basketball). We need to give our fan base a shot of pride, and winning those AAC championships will help do this. Don't put the cart before the horse, Daly.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

A few things, Steve gives nothing. This is his prerogative, of course, but I'd give his opinion a slight bit more credibility, if he put his money where his mouth is. So it's not a matter of him giving more; he doesn't even give. Second, before USF is even looked at for P5 inclusion, we have to win the AAC consistently. We have to put work in as an athletic department and as a fan base. You want big time football and basketball? We have to start supporting by backing our alma mater financially and not selling our season tickets when bigger schools come to play us, i.e. FSU (in football) and Louisville (in basketball). We need to give our fan base a shot of pride, and winning those AAC championships will help do this. Don't put the cart before the horse, Daly.

Spot on!

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I would put Buzz in my top 10, but he wouldn't be my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice.

Well said!!! And I agree!!! USF has to win!! I gave up hope for USF having loyal fans. They have a small loyal fan base. Only thing that will bring them back is winning and winning big, Not NITs Not small bowls. USF needs to do something big to bring those band wagon fans back. We been USF fans too long and we know!! WE KNOW HOW TAMPA BAY IS!!! I am a die hard Cubs fans and Bears fan.. I am spoiled by fan loyalty as us Cub and Bear fans have tons of fans that show up!! USF has nothing right now. And that will never change unless we win big. 

Well said!!! And I agree!!! USF has to win!! I gave up hope for USF having loyal fans. They have a small loyal fan base. Only thing that will bring them back is winning and winning big, Not NITs Not small bowls. USF needs to do something big to bring those band wagon fans back. We been USF fans too long and we know!! WE KNOW HOW TAMPA BAY IS!!! I am a die hard Cubs fans and Bears fan.. I am spoiled by fan loyalty as us Cub and Bear fans have tons of fans that show up!! USF has nothing right now. And that will never change unless we win big. 

And dont forget!! Steve was so close on that fense years ago when Leavitt was the coach and we were still in C-USA,. Win big and he will give. He has already gave to us USF fans and students. So I thank him for what he has done in the past for USF. 

Not even sure why this is a thread considering how much money Williams makes at Marquette. NO CHANCE of him being looked at. Forbes has this guy making a total of 2.8 million....oh hell no!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Not even sure why this is a thread considering how much money Williams makes at Marquette. NO CHANCE of him being looked at. Forbes has this guy making a total of 2.8 million....oh hell no!

What are you talking about????? We are USF, he represents everything we aspire to be!!!!! He is in!!!!

What are you talking about????? We are USF, he represents everything we aspire to be!!!!! He is in!!!!

You can take at least a million off that total earning of Williams and get a coach just as good or better. We still have to pay for quality assistants too. Forbes has this guy as the most overpaid coach in college basketball and I couldn't agree more. 2.8 million is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Wow, didn't realize he was part of the overpaid crowd, but at $2.8M I would have to agree that this guy is too expensive for what he's provided for that salary.  Tom Crean and Jim Bielein make considerably less than that.  Bruce Pearl was under $2M in 2011.  I guess that what you have to pay to make someone want to stay in Milwaukee (freezing cold and high taxes).