• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4* SG Kobe Eubanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Georgia, Oregon and VA tech aren't really college hoops powerhouse;s not sure why having USF on the list makes Antigua the man on that but, just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Georgia, Oregon and VA tech aren't really college hoops powerhouse;s not sure why having USF on the list makes Antigua the man on that but, just my opinion.

Yea, but Maryland, Kansas, Louisville and UConn are. I'm missing your point here.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Four-star prospect Kobie Eubanks has narrowed his list of schools and set up an official visit for this weekend.

Kobie Eubanks, a 6-foot-5 wing out of Delray Beach (Fla.) Elev-8 Prep Academy, informed Scout that he has set his college list. Eubanks is now only considering Georgia, Oregon, Maryland, Missouri, Providence, Kansas, Virginia Tech, South Florida, Louisville and Connecticut. "My list of 10 is in no specific order," Eubanks told Scout. Eubanks also set up an official visit for Oregon this coming weekend. The Ducks are slated to play Arizona State on Saturday. "I will take another visit later this month," Eubanks said. "I will be cutting my list down mid-February after my second visit and making my decision at the end of my Elev-8 season." "I am looking forward to getting the process started this weekend and see what is the best fit for me and has biggest need for my position," Eubanks added. Eubanks originally signed with Baylor last year but a transcript issue led him to Elev-8. In late November, Eubanks opted to officially part ways with the Bears and open up his recruitment. A talented scorer, Eubanks is ranked No. 53 overall and as the No. 15 shooting guard in the 2015 class.

If that's what he's really looking for then USF should be in good shape since we have no one set as a SG going into next season. Right now the need at that position is great

We have no business even being in that list of schools to be considered. Orlando Antigua is the man.

I was referring to this comment.   Why would USF have no business being on his list?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Four-star prospect Kobie Eubanks has narrowed his list of schools and set up an official visit for this weekend.

Kobie Eubanks, a 6-foot-5 wing out of Delray Beach (Fla.) Elev-8 Prep Academy, informed Scout that he has set his college list. Eubanks is now only considering Georgia, Oregon, Maryland, Missouri, Providence, Kansas, Virginia Tech, South Florida, Louisville and Connecticut. "My list of 10 is in no specific order," Eubanks told Scout. Eubanks also set up an official visit for Oregon this coming weekend. The Ducks are slated to play Arizona State on Saturday. "I will take another visit later this month," Eubanks said. "I will be cutting my list down mid-February after my second visit and making my decision at the end of my Elev-8 season." "I am looking forward to getting the process started this weekend and see what is the best fit for me and has biggest need for my position," Eubanks added. Eubanks originally signed with Baylor last year but a transcript issue led him to Elev-8. In late November, Eubanks opted to officially part ways with the Bears and open up his recruitment. A talented scorer, Eubanks is ranked No. 53 overall and as the No. 15 shooting guard in the 2015 class.

If that's what he's really looking for then USF should be in good shape since we have no one set as a SG going into next season. Right now the need at that position is great

We have no business even being in that list of schools to be considered. Orlando Antigua is the man.

I was referring to this comment.   Why would USF have no business being on his list?

Because we ain't as good as you guys. But we aspire to be!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

I may have to resurrect the Off Topic thread, albeit for real simply off topic stuff this time ...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

Because we ain't as good as you guys. But we aspire to be!

Exactly. We hope to be in the same conversation as those schools for basketball. Looking at tradition, past success, etc. USF is nowhere near any of those schools specifically Maryland, Kansas, Uconn, and Louisville. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

Oregon has had some pretty decent success recently haven't they? If my memory serves me correctly they've had some pretty solid runs in the NCAA tourney in the last few years. You may want to go look at what USF basketball has been over the last decade or so..

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Oregon has had some pretty decent success recently haven't they? If my memory serves me correctly they've had some pretty solid runs in the NCAA tourney in the last few years. You may want to go look at what USF basketball has been over the last decade or so..

Oregon's basketball program and Dana Altman may be in trouble. There are some troubling allegations coming out of Eugene, Oregon regarding sexual assaults and their bball program.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Russ Wood @RussHoops 

2015 Elev8 Sports (FL) SG Kobie Eubanks (@kobeeubanks): 35pts, 9rebs, 5asts, 4stls vs Victory Rock Prep. USF HC Orlando Antigua was on hand

According to a source, UCLA and Georgia are coming on strong with 2015 SG Kobie Eubanks & Michigan is trying to get involved here late

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Russ Wood @RussHoops  Â·  28m 28 minutes ago

2015 SG Kobie Eubanks told #Rivals that his final 5 schools are Missouri, Texas, Oregon, Georgia & UCLA. Eubanks is a big time scoring guard

With all the elite/good offensive players now dropping USF, COA and his staff really has their work cut out for them in finding what they hope are hidden gems to help next season. USF lacks offensive punch and they desperately need an influx of offensive players for next season or things just won't get a whole lot better then they are now.