• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-GMU Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Rats scurrying while the ship goes down. Lack of faith. The "fans" are what's wrong with USF athletics.

Bring on the -1s

You've got to take these threads with a huge grain of salt ... We have some fans that just love to anal-lyze every trip down the court and then wallow in some individual player's perceived ineptitude. These threads are a hoot to go back and read after a game like this but I'd suggest steering clear of the losses .... scurrying rats is an apt description for those. ;)

It is what a message board is for my friend.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I turn the game off and immediately a monumental comeback happens!!! The same thing happened to me during game 162 of the Rays in '08. I'm beginning to think that I am the reason the Bulls suck lol.Apparently when this team actually plays with intensity they can be good!?

Hey, keep turning the games off. It is only weird if it doesn't work.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Rats scurrying while the ship goes down. Lack of faith. The "fans" are what's wrong with USF athletics.

Bring on the -1s

You've got to take these threads with a huge grain of salt ... We have some fans that just love to anal-lyze every trip down the court and then wallow in some individual player's perceived ineptitude. These threads are a hoot to go back and read after a game like this but I'd suggest steering clear of the losses .... scurrying rats is an apt description for those. ;)

It is what a message board is for my friend.

Exactly .... and if these type things upset you, steer clear.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I just hope these guys can realize what they are capable of and execute every game. Lots of teams would have folded down 17 in the 2nd. Keep pushing! Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

When Allen is running things the offense looks great. We can score.  If we could shoot to go along with the D, we could be very good.

A 45% FG, 75% FT, 31% 3pt shooting USF bball team would win alot of games.

If USF had outside shooting they are a 25 win team. Their lack of shooting is why they have to have success attacking on offense either after a miss or make from the opponent. When teams can set their defense against USF, it's going to rough going for our Bulls. That's why we have to always rush into the offensive end as quickly as possible to attempt to exploit a defense that isn't set yet. If it's not there then be smart enough to pull it back out and run the offense.

USF came back from down 17 by shooting layups and getting to the FT line. This is our offense for the time being unless Hawkins and Aleem can start proving to be outside threats.

You mean, if we had an offense we would win more games? That sounds vaguely familiar... I wonder if that would work in any other sports...

That being said, reading the game on this message board was very exciting. Brings back the old days of listening to games on the radio (not that I would remember those days)....

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Bring on the -1s

This. Reading through this thread from start to finish is hilarious.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

You mean, if we had an offense we would win more games? That sounds vaguely familiar... I wonder if that would work in any other sports...

That goes for all of our sports at USF...football, basketball, softball, baseball and soccer. Amazing. Isn't it?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Bring on the -1s

This. Reading through this thread from start to finish is hilarious.

Yeah, it is almost as hilarious as reading through another one of those OCS threads.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/94419-cory-allen-jr-game-winner-was-6-on-the-sc-top-10/

I posted the game winning shot on this thread. Hell of a comeback for your squad. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

I turn the game off and immediately a monumental comeback happens!!! The same thing happened to me during game 162 of the Rays in '08. I'm beginning to think that I am the reason the Bulls suck lol.Apparently when this team actually plays with intensity they can be good!?

Hey, keep turning the games off. It is only weird if it doesn't work.
:roflmao:

You've been overmarketed.