• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Knocking Butgers out of bowl game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

It is impossible to know the history of USF football and harbor no ill will towards Rutgers. They are the only team in sports that I really hate. I dislike UCF. I dislike Notre Dame and OSU and other arrogant blue-bloods. I dislike UF. I dislike intestinal flu. I dislike paying taxes. I dislike when USF can't win a ballgame. I hate Rutgers. They have been classless, garbage, asshats to our team and our university. Billboards in Tampa, Illegal Forward Propulsions, Steal-Your-Scheduled-Opponents, Locker Room Celebrations, oh my! I literally stopped following the Bucs when they hired that classless gap-toothed Jersey d-bag to coach... I'm a fan of USF before any other.

Rutgers Must Die.

Go Bulls.

Could not agree more.The fact that some of our fans actually have more of a dislike for UCF than Rutgers, at this point in time, shows how far we still have to go, overall, as a college football fanbase ... 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It is impossible to know the history of USF football and harbor no ill will towards Rutgers. They are the only team in sports that I really hate. I dislike UCF. I dislike Notre Dame and OSU and other arrogant blue-bloods. I dislike UF. I dislike intestinal flu. I dislike paying taxes. I dislike when USF can't win a ballgame. I hate Rutgers. They have been classless, garbage, asshats to our team and our university. Billboards in Tampa, Illegal Forward Propulsions, Steal-Your-Scheduled-Opponents, Locker Room Celebrations, oh my! I literally stopped following the Bucs when they hired that classless gap-toothed Jersey d-bag to coach... I'm a fan of USF before any other.

Rutgers Must Die.

Go Bulls.

Could not agree more.The fact that some of our fans actually have more of a dislike for UCF than Rutgers, at this point in time, shows how far we still have to go, overall, as a college football fanbase ... 

...or, just that some of us haven't heard some of those stories. I've heard & seen far more stuff about UCF than RU--thus my priority list.

PS (edit) - I haven't lived in the Tampa area since football started, so I don't always get to see the "local" news = my main source of ignorance.

Edited by raptorcj

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Rutgers Must Die.

Go Bulls.

...or, just that some of us haven't heard some of those stories. I've heard & seen far more stuff about UCF than RU--thus my priority list.

I keep forgetting about you kids ... but, then again, it was only 6 years ago and you really should be aware of the short history of the program and some of the gut wrenching moments. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I keep forgetting about you kids ... but, then again, it was only 6 years ago and you really should be aware of the short history of the program and some of the gut wrenching moments. 

No argument, but then again that's the reason I joined here--to get all the dirt! :popcorn:

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Ruck Futgers!

Also acceptable

Ruck Futgirls

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

what abhor Buck Futgers?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

It is impossible to know the history of USF football and harbor no ill will towards Rutgers. They are the only team in sports that I really hate. I dislike UCF. I dislike Notre Dame and OSU and other arrogant blue-bloods. I dislike UF. I dislike intestinal flu. I dislike paying taxes. I dislike when USF can't win a ballgame. I hate Rutgers. They have been classless, garbage, asshats to our team and our university. Billboards in Tampa, Illegal Forward Propulsions, Steal-Your-Scheduled-Opponents, Locker Room Celebrations, oh my! I literally stopped following the Bucs when they hired that classless gap-toothed Jersey d-bag to coach... I'm a fan of USF before any other.

Rutgers Must Die.

Go Bulls.

YES

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Speaking of UCF, has anyone actually seen whether our DB's knee was for-sure down on the apparent pick-6 that was called back with 6 minutes left in the fourth quarter? ESPN did not show a replay.