• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lost to Detroit @ Home?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

coaching

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

Tough loss and tough to find things to be thankful for this weekend as a Bulls fan.   I was particularly irked about being out rebounded.   I can only hope that this thing will gel as young, talented inside players get used to playing.   I am looking for the same thing I always hope for, but rarely get, from the Bulls: that they get better as the season progresses. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

and it really started with the return to Anthony Collins as the main ball handler. I have said it before the season and since it started, this USF team cannot play in a halfcourt because we don't have the shooters or the skill at SG to do so. The team has really lost it's aggressiveness with Collins dribbling and dribbling and dribbling until a shot is forced or somebody dribbles the ball off their own leg. We basically are last season's team without the 3pt shot of Fitzpatrick. The slowed styled and dominate dribbling of Collins has taken it's toll on Allen who looks confused and frustrated these last two games. When Brock is your best player on the floor then you have major problems my friend.

This was such a critical season for USF needing to produce a winning season that ended in tournament play because of the vital 2015 recruiting class, but now another dreadful season under Stan Heath looks more then likely at this point. You cannot lose by almost 30 at home to anybody and you certainly cannot lose at home to a team that you have to beat by 20 points.

Doug Woolard and Judy Grenshaft needs to really be prepared to act on the best interest of the USF basketball program going forward should USF finish at the bottom of the AAC where they are projected to do so. I really didn't believe I would have to write that this season because I bought into Heath finally getting things right, but a bad season and our basketball program is in real trouble for the future if he remains on as head coach.

Well said...Ben Howland please come

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Bench Collins, start Allen.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Usf athletics is pathetic. That's the best way to describe it. Let's give all our guys a few more years to prove they suck,it's the usf way.

Defend awaaayyyyy

Funny, Heath blames slow second half starts on the leaders. Sounds like someone isn't good at game time adjustments or halftime motivation. That would be coaching.

Let's give him 5 more years though, we made the tourney. Clearly this guy will never consistently win anywhere.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

Motion to no longer care about USF athletics. I think our money would be better spent donating to academics and try to get AAU status.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4

Funny, Heath blames slow second half starts on the leaders. Sounds like someone isn't good at game time adjustments or halftime motivation. That would be coaching.

Let's give him 5 more years though, we made the tourney. Clearly this guy will never consistently win anywhere.

AgainWell said...Ben Howland please come OMG

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

I love AC but it may be best to have him as 6th man. Different team with him starting.

I love AC but it may be best to have him as 6th man. Different team with him starting.

Only at usf can a player like Collins get worse as he gets more experience. Way to coach Em up Stan.

Detroit lost to Uconn by 55. L...o....l