• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The king is dead

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Please don't start a one loss sec team deserves inclusion before an undefeated Ohio State

The same OSU team that has only beaten one ranked team in the last 2 years.... right? Get out of here with that ****. AU's only loss was in Baton Rouge. If OSU went to Baton Rouge they'd get beat by the end of the first half.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Thought this was going to be a thread about Paul Walker and awesome movies. Lame.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Not dead yet, there are a few scenarios, where they could still get in:  Both FSU and OSU lose their conference championship games; Either one lose and Missouri wins the SEC championship; FSU loses, OSU struggles with MSU, and Missouri wins.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Can live with FSU spanking OSU

Works for me, too ...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Thought this was going to be a thread about Paul Walker and awesome movies. Lame.

What's lame is most of the movies Paul Walker made, besides the first Fast and Furious and Varsity Blues.  Good actor though, hate what happened to hi,  

What's lame is most of the movies Paul Walker made, besides the first Fast and Furious and Varsity Blues.  Good actor though, hate what happened to hi,  

What?!? You must have missed FF4-6 and Into the Blue.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Everything past FF original was bad.  Great cars, bad movies.  I'll confess to not seeing Into the Blue, though ... not sure how I missed it, Jessica Alba in a bikini is always a sight to see.  

Everything past FF original was bad.  Great cars, bad movies.  I'll confess to not seeing Into the Blue, though ... not sure how I missed it, Jessica Alba in a bikini is always a sight to see.  

She got robbed of an Oscar for her work in Into the Blue. Trust me.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

If auburn wins the SEC championship they will have taken out rank 1 and rank 5 team in back to back games, and yet Ohio state and FSU who have weak schedules (minus clemson) are on top. The rankings should be:

Auburn,

Alabama,

FSU,

Missouri,

Ohio State,

... FSU and Ohio State have the weakest schedule of the lot. I don't think they'd be undefeated if they had Auburn's schedule for example... Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M and now Missouri..

Wish there was a play off this year. Would be awesome.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Rooting for Michigan State (because I hate OSU [and refuse to use that stupid 'the']), and Missouri.

Missouri's loss was in OT vs SC.

FSU - Missouri title game, FSU spanks dat ass, Alabama destroys UCF in Sugar Bowl, Oklahoma State - NIU ends up being the 2013 version of the 2007 Oklahoma - Boise State game, Michigan State - AZ State for the Roses, and Clemson chokes another one away against Baylor in the Orange Bowl.

And the SEC can finally shut the f up about their stupid reign. Playoffs next year, they can schedule their way into 3 of 4 playoff spots and then we'll start whining all over again.

edit - and OT, paul walker was a great humanitarian, but as a diehard car enthusiast, F&F was the worst movie ever and inundated the streets of America with riced out POSes everywhere.

Edited by Danm1983