• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Story of our season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

4th and 2 inside the 10, offense unable to execute, UCF drives the length of the field, helped by an unsportsmanlike penalty on our defense. Easy to criticize after the fact, but in a low scoring game, why not let your most solid player tack on 3 more points. Also, how long will it take for Taggart to fix the penalty problem? Seems there is no sign of improvement?

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

. Also, how long will it take for Taggart to fix the penalty problem? Seems there is no sign of improvement?

You can't fix stupid.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

4th and 2 inside the 10, offense unable to execute, UCF drives the length of the field, helped by an unsportsmanlike penalty on our defense. Easy to criticize after the fact, but in a low scoring game, why not let your most solid player tack on 3 more points. Also, how long will it take for Taggart to fix the penalty problem? Seems there is no sign of improvement?

definitely a pattern

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Our o-line has been pretty pathetic. That's my synopsis of the season. :2cents:

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Confidence.

When you have it. . . . you can surprise even yourself.

When you don't have it. . . . . . . . you wait for bad things to happen (see the last seven minutes of the UCF game for our most recent example).

Since the guys never stopped playing hard this year.  I think we'll improve by several games next year to some sort of mediocre/winning record.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'll be the antagonist for a change. I actually liked this call at UCF. If they punch it in on 4th & 2, we further demoralize them, take their fans out, and step closer to winning the head game. Sux it worked in reverse, but I liked that we went for broke and didn't just play it safe.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Isn't there already a six page thread on this topic?

Apparently it bore repeating. I didn't see the other one first, so I was happy to see more "antagonism" over there... :applause:

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

Case in point last year with skippy doo. On 4th and 1 and don't recall the game. Players asked him to go for it. His response was no if u wanted u would have got it in three. Playing not lose sucks. Coach Taggart the cure for this teams apathy created by Bobby Bouches coach Skippy "hug me don't bite me" Holtz