• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official TBP In-Game Thread and Chat Room - #USFBulls vs #SMU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

SMU's QB went down. The defense wasn't looking all that great until he left the game

They gave up some yardage but only 3 points against gabbert. They gave up 2 long drives against the backup and 13 points.

Absolutely, but the shot themselves more than our defense dominated. I thought the defense was better in th second half

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

They gave up 16 points and about 300 yards to this offense with a couple of take aways.  I'd call that pretty good.

Our offense is well.......I'm running out of adjectives to describe how bad they really are.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

What offense

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

I ' be noticed that when you have a new head coach and he is offensive minded,that he comes in and changes everything. This usually has the offense(and defense) so confused that they make mistakes and are less disciplined By the time he gets his players in place he gets fired. A defensive head coach, like dungy will work with what he has and starts winning sooner.

Coach T stated that he has to vet his kind of players in order to win. O know he did that at W my. I hope he succeeds but I worry for him.

He's been here with some of these players for 10-11 months now.  If it takes more than a year to instill discipline and your offensive scheme we are in big trouble.  This isn't the pros.  You lose kids and add kids every year.  I can't believe it is the intelligence of the players.  One thing that Skip did was bring in kids that were doing a bit better scholastically.  The seniors are mostly Leavitt's guys but, again, I don't doubt their intelligence.  Gotta put this on coaching.