• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What section do visiting fans sit?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Where ever they want, with our sparse crowds.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

128. Althoguh as said above, they can sit pretty much wherever they want. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

In the season ticket holders' sections

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

That's hilarious!!!  I sit in your section (124 G)  and we've been surrounded by visiting fans!!!

In the season ticket holders' sections

True this

Since we're paying for rent & security, we should enforce ticket seats at least in the club sections (and anything between the 40s).  They can drift in the cheap seats, but for USF Bulls paying big bucks for premium seats, it's not for clowns to plop next to them at no added cost.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

While we have not been surrounded in section 112 (~ 35 yard line), I was surprised to see the numbers of visiting fans. I wonder if the players notice? While I imagine it would be preferable to have green and gold in the seats, maybe it is better that at least someone is there versus red plastic.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know that there's a lot of drifting in and out in club section seating. That being said, in 234 there have been games with a measure of visiting fans seated there. How does that work with tickets...assuming these are not 'squatters' it pretty much means they purchased a ticket in the club area which was not purchased by a season ticket holder? I don't know what that'd retail for, but if the seats are available and the money is there - that's the way it's gonna be. 

I don't know that there's a lot of drifting in and out in club section seating. That being said, in 234 there have been games with a measure of visiting fans seated there. How does that work with tickets...assuming these are not 'squatters' it pretty much means they purchased a ticket in the club area which was not purchased by a season ticket holder? I don't know what that'd retail for, but if the seats are available and the money is there - that's the way it's gonna be. 

You can certainly buy those club seats on StubHub, etc., but I think it's easy to just walk up & into those sections.  You can't get into the club area without a stub, but I think you can get to those seats without anyone checking you.  And with all those empty seats, it's not hard to plop into an open area, and just move if the real ticket holders show up.