• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticky Tack BS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

I'll play...I choose...any single play that resulted in a houston TD

If I had to be specific...the one right after the very questionable onsides kick

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,628

Taggart on pass-interference: "They said he pushed off." What did you see? "I saw a catch for a touchdown." #USF

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

If I had to be specific...the one right after the very questionable onsides kick

Yeah, I'm with you to a point. 

But onsides kicks are a gamble with potential risk and reward and I'd rather pay the risk for a decision made by our own than watch the neutral team helping make the game remain fair take points away on what was a questionable call.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Taggart on pass-interference: "They said he pushed off." What did you see? "I saw a catch for a touchdown." #USF

+1 to CWT.  That call was bogus.  Then they blindly miss the exact same thing on the following Houston drive. 

Look, we all know that USF made their job much more tough with stupid penalties.  Still doesn't take away that beautiful pass that could have gone PI either way.  Trying to put my homerism aside - the right call should have been a no-call, and TD, USF.  I would have thought that no matter who was playing.  The call wasn't egregious, but it wasn't enough to justify a flag thrown.

I agree that the penatly was pretty ticky tack crap and not an even call since they picked up a flag on houstons next possession with a more obvious push off.  I was only USF guy at my bar had to pull favors to leave work early to watch and all the people dressed in halloween garb looking at me funny cuz I'm cursing the TV out for these crap penalties...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4

The call should have been made on our receiver if you are going to call it on USF. I thought it was a terrible called game all way around on both sides. You guys have a star in the making with White. Good luck the rest of the way. We will do all we can to stop UCF.

Edited by portlandcoog
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The call should have been made on our receiver if you are going to call it on USF. I thought it was a terrible called game all way around on both sides. You guys have a star in the making with White. Good luck the rest of the way. We will do all we can to stop UCF.

Helluva a game, korn and you guys played hard. It's a shame when the refs decide it.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

While his arm got extended, I'm not sure he actually pushed off.  Also, the DB's arm was extended too.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

While his arm got extended, I'm not sure he actually pushed off.  Also, the DB's arm was extended too.

Exactly why it should have been a no-call.