• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Houston vs South Florida predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

A huge upset   USF 24 --- Houston 23 !  :GoBulls:     ........but in reality   Houston  31 - USF  13   :cry2:

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Out of respect, I won't post my score prediction but I will say that I think O'Korn will have his third consecutive 300+ yard performance.

Out of respect? No offense, but starting a thread, and NOT having the grapes to post a prediction (but almost assuredly showing up AFTER a Houston win) is kinda sad.

This one is hard to call.  Houston may be peaking, but did beat Temple by 9, Rice by 5 and Memphis by 10.  There's a reason why 6-1 Houston has the same number of votes USF has in the AP Top 25 poll.  They are 31 in the Coaches poll.  Even if Houston beats big underdog USF, it won't move up.  But, you get UCF and Lville, so your team will be revealed, good or bad, soon enough.

For the record, I have no issue with Houston (I'm a Texan by birth, and lived in Austin for a few years...loved it).

Hard to predict, with no clue what White can do (and if our OL even gives him a chance to set & throw) and how Shaw will perform...and if we can somehow pop O'Korn early & often (our secondary is one of the weakest in D-1). 

But since there is no risk is predicting (or lack of respect...geeesh), I'll go with Houston winning 41-20.  I think our O is sick of hearing about the 3 game dry spell, and White's mere presence gets others to step up (and realize no job is safe).

I have plenty of grapes. I just didn't want to ruffle any feathers (or any hides in the case of USF).

It's a forum...no one is going to cry if you predict 70-0.  Just make your informed (or homer, as many do) pick, and then come back after for a civil discussion afterwards.  It's all good.  You have a very good team, and we're rebuilding (hopefully!).  So...what say ye?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I can't predict the score with any accuracy.

I can predict with 100% certainty that if Mike white does not play well that the nattering nabobs of negativity will be complaining about mike and cwt and everyone and if Mike plays well the same nattering nabobs of negativity will be complaining about why cwt did not start him sooner and how his ability to judge talent is questionable.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

USF will set the tone. . . . Our defensive playmakers will terrorize their freshmen QB. And our offensive playmakers will terrorize our freshman qb.

Houston 28

USF 10

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

USF will set the tone. . . . Our defensive playmakers will terrorize their freshmen QB. And our offensive playmakers line will terrorize our freshman qb.

Houston 28

USF 10

fify, but I hope we're both wrong...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

For what it's worth:

Houston's competition is a combined 25-28.

They've played only two schools with a winning record. Beat Rice (6-2) 31-26, lost to BYU (6-2) 47-46 in ot.

1-0 vs SWAC

3-0 vs AAC (AAC teams are a combined 6-15)

2-0 vs CUSA (CUSA teams are a combined 9-7)

0-1 vs Independent

USF does not have a common opponent this season.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23

For what it's worth:

They've played only two schools with a winning record. Beat Rice (6-2) 31-26, lost to BYU (6-2) 47-46 in ot.

1)  Didn't go to OT with BYU.  Lost on a score in the last 1:30 of the 4th quarter.

2)  Rutgers has a winning record at 4-3. Beat them 49-14.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can't predict the score with any accuracy.

I can predict with 100% certainty that if Mike white does not play well that the nattering nabobs of negativity will be complaining about mike and cwt and everyone and if Mike plays well the same nattering nabobs of negativity will be complaining about why cwt did not start him sooner and how his ability to judge talent is questionable.

hahaha, you know this board too well ... 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146

I may be in the minority on this one but I actually like our chances. They might be looking ahead to the UCF game.