• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Schiano billboard

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

Normally sit in the Club area but was out with the unwashed masses last night .... Holtz had a cakewalk compared to the vibes directed toward Schiano.

Heard it was brutal. Nfl fans are a bit more mouthbreather than college fans.

Tons worse ... but just as passionate. People can sneer at the quantity of TB fans, but the quality is there ... although I was even surprised at the number there last night.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

He's lost the fans, the players, and respect from around the league.  Overall, these Bucs are more embarrassing than the 1976 Bucs.

Far more.  That team had zero talent, the result of NFL teams being able to protect their top 35 players or something during the allocation draft.

This team is far more disappointing than the team that Raheem Morris supposedly lost.  The team this year has real talent across the board, unlike the scrapple that Ra had to work with.

He's lost the fans, the players, and respect from around the league.  Overall, these Bucs are more embarrassing than the 1976 Bucs.

Far more.  That team had zero talent, the result of NFL teams being able to protect their top 35 players or something during the allocation draft.

This team is far more disappointing than the team that Raheem Morris supposedly lost.  The team this year has real talent across the board, unlike the scrapple that Ra had to work with.

Wouldn't say zero talent, but minimal ...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

point of interest, apparently the glazers have never fired anyone mid season. and i don't know if they said it was just the glazers, or the bucs as a whole/organization. i expect schiano to own the 0-16 or 1-15 if he gets there, then he's pinkslipped the monday after the last game, along with dominik. screwing around with an interim coach only creates the possibility that the interim somehow manages to win a few games and then the owners will hire them as a "hot hand" and then we're stuck with 3 more years of violation. or 1 year. i'd rather see them ride it out, and then clean house and go after someone with experience. retreads > college coaches

point of interest, apparently the glazers have never fired anyone mid season. and i don't know if they said it was just the glazers, or the bucs as a whole/organization. 

Only coach the Bucs as an organization ever fired during the season was Culverhouse's "Vince Lombardi", Perkins ... replaced him with Richard Williamson, who lasted only through the next year  .... What fond memories.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Just want to say I saw schianos post game speech last week and I wanted to run through a friggin wall. Really motivating stuff.

Amazing this guy hasn't lost the locker room after this year. Deserves another year.

I was wrong on this guy

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think a lot of us were.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Buccaneers are playing inspired football