• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Enjoy the moment folks!!! USF is still at top of AAC!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

A few more days

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Man some of you guys make Louisville sound like Bama. The fact is anyone in our conference is beatable on any given day. There is not one elite team that is a definitive loss on our schedule from this point on. There are tough teams but shoot Cinci is a tough team. If our defense keeps the turnovers coming then anything can happen. That's my optimism for the day.

This is true. Remember 2007? We were "ranked" #2 in the nation and then got beat by 3 unranked conference opponents in a row. Louisville is good. They are way better than us. Bridgewater is the real deal. But they are definitely beatable.

When we say "they are definitely beatable"...UCF proved that out, but doesn't necessarily mean 'beatable' by us. Or were you speaking in the more philosophical vein that anything can happen on any given Saturday (ala Appalachain State @ Michigan), embracing the blind hog game strategy?

:FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

It amazes me that UL is still ranked higher in every poll than the Orlando school when both teams have 1 loss. Who has Louisiville beat to deserve a higher spot?

I think it was the bowl game last year with a win over the Gators, Not that the Gators are doing anything to prove that that means something this season. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Man some of you guys make Louisville sound like Bama.  The fact is anyone in our conference is beatable on any given day.  There is not one elite team that is a definitive loss on our schedule from this point on.  There are tough teams but shoot Cinci is a tough team.  If our defense keeps the turnovers coming then anything can happen.  That's my optimism for the day.  

This is true.  Remember 2007?  We were "ranked" #2 in the nation and then got beat by 3 unranked conference opponents in a row.  Louisville is good.  They are way better than us.  Bridgewater is the real deal. But they are definitely beatable.

When we say "they are definitely beatable"...UCF proved that out, but doesn't necessarily mean 'beatable' by us. Or were you speaking in the more philosophical vein that anything can happen on any given Saturday (ala Appalachain State @ Michigan), embracing the blind hog game strategy?

:FIREdevil:

Hey Wooly.  Yeah, I think they are beatable by us.  I think the stars will have to align just right, but yeah.  I beleive if we played 5 times, we could win one of them.  Maybe I'm just dreaming of a repeat of the 2005 game.  Also, we are on a streak.  Winning breeds winning. 

Not to mention that the entire point of being a fan and tailgating and the whole game day experience is based on the idea that you have a chance to win. 

Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

We're improving every week.

I'd bet thousands that we'll lose . . . . . . because we're still terrible.

I will be watching for how long we can hang in there until UL's high-powered offense as well as its mediocre defensive pressure on our wretched, non-functioning offense creates a total breakdown of systems for USF.

CWT is on the right path, but we're overmatched:

14-13 USF at halftime

34-14 UL in the end.  USF covers the 21 point spread . . . . . . and the vegas oddsmakers continue to amaze me with how accurately they set opening football lines.

Edited by Carolina_Bull

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

We have as much chance as Aragorn did storming Mordor.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It amazes me that UL is still ranked higher in every poll than the Orlando school when both teams have 1 loss. Who has Louisiville beat to deserve a higher spot?

It amazes me that people really think UCF is better than Louisville.  Louisville beats UCF 8 out of 10 times.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm lost; didn't mordor fall?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm lost; didn't mordor fall?

Maybe that was a backwards way to pump us up?