• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

It was late and my phone autocorrected. Figured it knew something I didn't about the spelling. And kudos to our neighbors to the West, is that their first win over a ranked opponent? 

VERY FUNNY

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Its East. God **** typing on the phone at work and not paying attention.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Just accepted the check to go to the "Big House". Guessing 1.5M. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just accepted the check to go to the "Big House". Guessing 1.5M. 

Good luck. Hope you're as good as Appy State...

Yeah.....I think UM has plugged the leak since that regime.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Yeah.....I think UM has plugged the leak since that regime.

Right... that explains why UM came within a couple of plays of losing to Akron a few weeks ago.  :icon_drink:

OK, maybe not....forgot about that....and the next week as well I think. Oh well, when you hit 54, the memory.,..becomes worthless.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

It was late and my phone autocorrected. Figured it knew something I didn't about the spelling. And kudos to our neighbors to the West, is that their first win over a ranked opponent? 

No, they beat Houston when Keenum was the QB and setting just about every NCAA QB record. Multiple 5000 plus seasons,most TDs, etc. From Wikipedia:

Keenum is the NCAA's all-time leader in total passing yards, touchdowns, and completions. On October 22, 2011, Keenum became the Football Bowl Subdivision's all-time leader in total offense. On October 27, 2011, Keenum became the all-time leader in total touchdown passes by an FBS quarterback. During that game he threw for nine touchdowns and 534 yards

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

No, they beat Houston when Keenum was the QB and setting just about every NCAA QB record. Multiple 5000 plus seasons,most TDs, etc. From Wikipedia:

Keenum is the NCAA's all-time leader in total passing yards, touchdowns, and completions. On October 22, 2011, Keenum became the Football Bowl Subdivision's all-time leader in total offense. On October 27, 2011, Keenum became the all-time leader in total touchdown passes by an FBS quarterback. During that game he threw for nine touchdowns and 534 yards

If I'm not mistaken, didn't that Houston team finish no where near being ranked with a handful of losses after the UCF game?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

If I'm not mistaken, didn't that Houston team finish no where near being ranked with a handful of losses after the UCF game?

They went 2-2 after the UCF loss, losing to Skip in the CCG and Air Force in a bowl ...