• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Week, New Challenge for Rocky...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Capital one better not have banned the IP address of the university. Obviously it is has the potential of over 30k+ votes a day.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Johns Pass indeed, and TT is up on us 12.3 million to 45. TT will destroy us!

tumblr_lpskjnZlb51qfiszl.gif

Edited by raptorcj

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

Phil Steele is paid by cap1 to cover the mascot challenge.  He had Rocky projected as dead last, but quickly changed his tune by week4: http://www.philsteele.com/mascotmeter/2013/2013_WEEKLY/Archives.html

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  146

Phil Steele is paid by cap1 to cover the mascot challenge.  He had Rocky projected as dead last, but quickly changed his tune by week4: http://www.philsteele.com/mascotmeter/2013/2013_WEEKLY/Archives.html

reading his nonsense from the beginning to end was quite amusing

none of it really matters-- but it is kind of funny how serious he makes it seem like he takes it

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Seeing as the champion will be announced at the Cap One Bowl, I suddenly have more incentive to get us to win this thing. I mean, think of Rocky's victory dance being broadcast all over the video screens in Orlando!! Oh, the sweetness...

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

Seeing as the champion will be announced at the Cap One Bowl, I suddenly have more incentive to get us to win this thing. I mean, think of Rocky's victory dance being broadcast all over the video screens in Orlando!! Oh, the sweetness...

Exactly, publicity has always been the grand prize, but knowing that we have already delivered $5k to the school with a chance at $15k more is pretty cool too.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Exactly, publicity has always been the grand prize, but knowing that we have already delivered $5k to the school with a chance at $15k more is pretty cool too.

Seriously. I presume the mascot costs is part of the athletic budget so that's an extra 20k. That's awesome

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

reading his nonsense from the beginning to end was quite amusing

none of it really matters-- but it is kind of funny how serious he makes it seem like he takes it

Really cool to read Phil's analysis after each week. Man I wish he was talking about our football team like that