• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Week, New Challenge for Rocky...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Might not be able to see the percentages....  but I bet BullMSEE can pull the vote totals off their site like he did before.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

Might not be able to see the percentages....  but I bet BullMSEE can pull the vote totals off their site like he did before.

They are not publishing them in the usual places.  I'm poking around, but it looks like capitalone may just be anointing a winner after all ...

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

well that sucks.... 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

They are not publishing them in the usual places.  I'm poking around, but it looks like capitalone may just be anointing a winner after all ...

As long as they're accepting votes, I think we have to assume they count and they just don't want anyone to spoil their exclusive knowledge of the winner. Go Rocky!

Lol that quote, Brad--funny!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I have heard from different sources that the mascot id's have been changed to prevent further automated voting.  Furthermore, all previous ip addresses that had been banned have now been permanently banned.  From all accounts, it looks like having ECU force us to vote 19 million votes was the last straw with Cap one. 

The problem with 19 million votes is that it is 7 standard deviations away from the mean number of votes which is almost mathmatically impossible.  It looks like we all have been had and we are basically screwed.  I have also heard that all other teams are voting for Texas tech and without the advantage of automated voting, we cannot win.  We could click the mouse button until our fingers bleed and it just won't help. 

Maybe we shouldn't have used our  "IT dept" to rack up so many votes.  Maybe we shouldn't have continiously bragged on a public message board about voting for other teams, or having the ability to vote 60,000 times per minute. 

Sincerely,

Bull$hit!!
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I have heard from different sources that the mascot id's have been changed to prevent further automated voting. Furthermore, all previous ip addresses that had been banned have now been permanently banned. From all accounts, it looks like having ECU force us to vote 19 million votes was the last straw with Cap one.

The problem with 19 million votes is that it is 7 standard deviations away from the mean number of votes which is almost mathmatically impossible. It looks like we all have been had and we are basically screwed. I have also heard that all other teams are voting for Texas tech and without the advantage of automated voting, we cannot win. We could click the mouse button until our fingers bleed and it just won't help.

Maybe we shouldn't have used our "IT dept" to rack up so many votes. Maybe we shouldn't have continiously bragged on a public message board about voting for other teams, or having the ability to vote 60,000 times per minute.

Sincerely,

Bull$hit!!

Haha guaranteed our guy finds a way

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182

I have heard from different sources that the mascot id's have been changed to prevent further automated voting. Furthermore, all previous ip addresses that had been banned have now been permanently banned. From all accounts, it looks like having ECU force us to vote 19 million votes was the last straw with Cap one.

The problem with 19 million votes is that it is 7 standard deviations away from the mean number of votes which is almost mathmatically impossible. It looks like we all have been had and we are basically screwed. I have also heard that all other teams are voting for Texas tech and without the advantage of automated voting, we cannot win. We could click the mouse button until our fingers bleed and it just won't help.

Maybe we shouldn't have used our "IT dept" to rack up so many votes. Maybe we shouldn't have continiously bragged on a public message board about voting for other teams, or having the ability to vote 60,000 times per minute.

Sincerely,

Bull$hit!!

Haha guaranteed our guy finds a way

This guy with one post is totally legit.

We might as well hang up our voting caps.

/sarcasm

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Might not be able to run a script, but that doesn't stop autoclicking programs. With a simple autoclicker you can vote over 86k times a day. I'm sure if the ecu people really are that upset they will be running autoclickers against us...which is such poor sportsmanship as they ran scripts the entire contest.

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

maybe they just know that we will destroy TTU so bad that it will remove the surprise of who won UNLESS they did the blind vote.

if its fixed-- it might be fixed for us to win anyway

I just keep my scripts running--- if they are working or not-- they are running

Click click click click click .......

PS-- USF Johns Pass super obvious ECU troll-- no one bragged about anything Perhaps they read their own whining as bragging on our part

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141

I have heard from different sources that the mascot id's have been changed to prevent further automated voting.  Furthermore, all previous ip addresses that had been banned have now been permanently banned.  From all accounts, it looks like having ECU force us to vote 19 million votes was the last straw with Cap one. 

The problem with 19 million votes is that it is 7 standard deviations away from the mean number of votes which is almost mathmatically impossible.  It looks like we all have been had and we are basically screwed.  I have also heard that all other teams are voting for Texas tech and without the advantage of automated voting, we cannot win.  We could click the mouse button until our fingers bleed and it just won't help. 

Maybe we shouldn't have used our  "IT dept" to rack up so many votes.  Maybe we shouldn't have continiously bragged on a public message board about voting for other teams, or having the ability to vote 60,000 times per minute. 

Sincerely,

Bull$hit!!

7 standard deviations, LOL

Mascot id's are easily verified, and they have not been changed ...