• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Week, New Challenge for Rocky...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I think I'll spend some time this week voting for Monte...because we all know what ECU rhymes with

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

I think I'll spend some time this week voting for Monte...because we all know what ECU rhymes with

how does this make you feel?

http://www.boneyardbanter.com/message_board/banter/2013/October/29/1450428.php

I guess I'll just copy/paste it ...

"Subject: I'd love to stomp a mudhole in USF next year **

Posted by: 00-Buc on Tue Oct 29 2013 2:38:49 PM "

Edited by BullMSEE

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

how does this make you feel?

"Subject: I'd love to stomp a mudhole in USF next year **

Posted by: 00-Buc on Tue Oct 29 2013 2:38:49 PM "

Makes me feel sorry for them, that they don't have anyone else to hate than USF. Seems to me we have more to dislike them about, giving us Skippy and all, but I don't hate or like them, they're mostly good fans with a few bad eggs--unlike UCiF fans...

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

I'm pretty indifferent to ECU. If we're not voting against them in this thing they have no reason to be on my mind. I obviously want to win this, but I don't want to beat ECU any more than the other opponents. 

I'm pretty indifferent to ECU. If we're not voting against them in this thing they have no reason to be on my mind. I obviously want to win this, but I don't want to beat ECU any more than the other opponents. 

As am I

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

pic.png

Just made this, figured anyone could use it. I go to USF..so im using it for USF but its for every school

If you want to try it, you need a windows computer. it uses the .net framework 2.0 most people have that already from msft.

I attached the application, and also below is a link to it. either download it from the attached or from the website link.

Heres the link to download it http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/22327604/file.html

(Click the orange download button on the top right, the other download buttons are ad banners)

CollegeVoter.zip

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

pic.png

Just made this, figured anyone could use it. I go to USF..so im using it for USF but its for every school

If you want to try it, you need a windows computer. it uses the .net framework 2.0 most people have that already from msft.

I attached the application, and also below is a link to it. either download it from the attached or from the website link.

(Click the orange download button on the top right, the other download buttons are ad banners)

Looks like somebody's a goody two shoes..why don't we just stop having competitions and give everyone trophies for participation. Besides, your program already exists online to anyone with the ability to Google "free mouse auto clicker." But you're right, we should make sure everyone involved has the same weapons and tactics so we don't hurt anyone's feelings and no one has to lose...let's just make it a tie! Edited by USFBulls12

pic.png

Looks like somebody's a goody two shoes..why don't we just stop having competitions and give everyone trophies for participation. Besides, your program already exists online to anyone with the ability to Google "free mouse auto clicker." But you're right, we should make sure everyone involved has the same weapons and tactics so we don't hurt anyone's feelings and no one has to lose...let's just make it a tie!

It's pretty, but on the surface, it doesn't look like it will work. I'll know for sure when I decompile it ...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

ogre-screaming-nerds-o.gif

NERDS!!!

• Downvote 1