• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU>USF? Louisville 72 - 0 vs. FIU...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder if we'll ever schedule FIU again. They dropped us off their schedule in 2009 on short notice to schedule a home and home with Rutgers.

I think we were supposed to be playing FIU that game where Grothe tore up his knee. We had two FCS teams on our schedule that year because of FIU.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

When it was 51 to 0 the FIU coach asked Strong if he'd run the clock and he agreed.

hahaha

i dont believe this for a second

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is hard to stomach 

after all these years and money dumped into our program we are closer to fiu than louisville

if this isnt evidence that prez judy and ad wollard should go i dont know what is

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

it is hard to stomach 

after all these years and money dumped into our program we are closer to fiu than louisville

if this isnt evidence that prez judy and ad wollard should go i dont know what is

You do know that every year UL dumps DOUBLE what USF does into their football program, right?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

I am only worried about us being better than someone on our schedule.  So far, not so much.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

well, since our offense gives up more points to the opposing team then it scores itself, yeah....I would say that FIU and everyone is better than USF at this point.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

it is hard to stomach 

You do know that every year UL dumps DOUBLE what USF does into their football program, right?

it is hard to stomach 

Smazza.. how much money have YOU "dumped" into USF

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

it is hard to stomach 

I'm not Dr. Genshaft's biggest fan, but she has much more to focus on than football.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

just two years ago FIU beat l'ville

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

Are we the worst team in college football? Well, a team that must be better than us if that is the case is FIU.. They just lost to Louisville by a score of 72-0... Saturday, October 26th may be a BAD BAD BAD day for USF football. Losing is one thing, but if we are anywhere close to 72-0, that is going to be hard to take in as we move to 0-7 and get beat down like this.

You're an idiot.

Would you like to elaborate on that nice comment of yours? What about what I said makes me an idiot?

#2 Worst FIU - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-college-football-25-worst-teams-0920,0,4518732.photogallery?index=os-no-2-fiu-20130920

#1 Worst USF - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-college-football-25-worst-teams-0920,0,4518732.photogallery?index=os-no-1-usf-20130919

Looks like they rank us as worse than the team that just lost 72-0.

*Also, we lost to an FCS team this season for the first time, EVER. We are 0-3 after losing to FLORIDA ATLANTIC! 

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/mcneese-state-ranks-among-usf-bulls-worst-losses/2139462

*SB Nation put us in the 9th of 10 conferences: (http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/9/17/4738850/conference-power-rankings)

"9. American - You might make an argument for moving them up just a little, since Louisville and UCF keep winning. However, USF lost at home to FAU. Temple became the third AAC team to lose to an FCS program this year, and SMU nearly became the fourth." Do you think this is because of Louisville and UCF? No. We are a huge part of that as it specifically mentions our failure.

*We are so bad our local news even asks the fans what they think about how bad we are:

https://www.facebook.com/bn9fans/posts/10153286714185192

I am not a troll. I am a 2012 University of South Florida graduate and a 3 year fan of USF athletics. Just pointing out that it's going to be a rough day for us on our home field on October 26th vs. this powerhouse.

There's little doubt we're near the bottom, but I disagree with dead last considering FIU and others.

I do find it amusing that you use a poll from a newspaper that has derided us for years (even when we were good) and is in the hometown of our supposed arch rivals.

They're loving every minute of our football program's state just like we did when UCF lost 17 in a row...