• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Put a Fork in it...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

... this season is done, and we are headed towards the worst season in the history of this program... there is no way in hell we don't hit 0-12 right now.

nuclear-explosion-gif-91-519826201.gif

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

It's true we have now lost to the 2 worst teams on our schedule.  1-11 if we are lucky

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

It's true we have now lost to the 2 worst teams on our schedule.  1-11 if we are lucky

Who is weaker then McNeese State or FAU that is left on our schedule? No way we can beat anybody left on our schedule.

Also these losses are not growing pains... Taggarts bus has taken to feats that even Holtz could not have hit. I can be patient with a fluke loss to McNeese, and a decent loss to Michighan State, but this loss and how we played shows me that this team is confused and out of gas... in my view its a coaching issue.

Perhaps Taggart is trying to figure things out... idk...

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

None of us knows if we would have won or lost these games if Holtz was still the coach.  People seem to forget the lack of effort by the end of the year, we're just still seeing it now.  I'm not sure about McNeese, but I believe if Holtz was still coach, we would have lost to Mich. St. and we would have lost tonight.  

The pic of a nuclear bomb is pretty much accurate.  Hopefully CWT can recruit an entire team this year.  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345

Taggart is a great recruiter and that should be his role.  Not a HC.  Walt Wells and our O-line are both terrible

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Taggart is a great recruiter and that should be his role.  Not a HC.  Walt Wells and our O-line are both terrible

Still can't believe people are judging CWT's capabilities as HC after three games here.  Gimme a break.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624

Really? He took an awful WKU team that went 0-12 in his first season and took them to 2 straight bowls. Skip Holtz took a team that was consistently winning 7 and 8 games a year and made us one of the worst in the country. Give Taggart some time. You guys are a bit over the top

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Who is weaker then McNeese State or FAU that is left on our schedule? No way we can beat anybody left on our schedule.

Also these losses are not growing pains... Taggarts bus has taken to feats that even Holtz could not have hit. I can be patient with a fluke loss to McNeese, and a decent loss to Michighan State, but this loss and how we played shows me that this team is confused and out of gas... in my view its a coaching issue.

Perhaps Taggart is trying to figure things out... idk...

How can you not call this growing pains after watching these games.  We don't have anything close to resembling a legitimate DI QB.  Our offensive line cant pass protect to save their lives.  And we don't appear to have any "playmakers" be it at WR or special teams who can hit a homerun.  You can only do so much with the hand you are dealt, and Taggart was dealt a very bad hand.  I think worse than most of us had hoped or were willing to admit or see with our green and gold goggles.  

I mean lets be honest here, we were coming off a 3-9 season, lost our 4 year starting QB, we lost our top 3 leading rushers, lost 5 of the top 9 receivers and lost the only players worth a **** on a very very bad defense last year.  I guess we really should have seen this coming. 

Edited by Bullshiznitz