• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Should improve next home game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

MSU and Houston are my road trips this year. Even in good years, thats a serious money and time commitment. Everybodies situation is different but all should continue support. If that means all you can do is 1.99 tickets and watching on TV then suck it up and keep supporting. **** happens.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Based on all the "Key Board Fans" comments, Im expecting to see a huge jump in attendance at the next home game and the rest of the home games this season.  

Lots of people complaining about the team and calling them names(quitters, ect...)   It would be very Hypocritical to not show up and support the team in person.  

Lets see who the REAL Quitters are?  I suspect the Key Board fans wont be there and complain as usual.  Come up with excuses and make statements like " it looked bad on TV, or there was no one there".  Get off your butts and get to the stadium and support the team or SHUT UP.  

Go Bulls.

Just watched a little of the game and didn't realize how crappy the crowd looked on tv ... Maybe FAU fans will make the trek up in hopes of seeing an historical occurence for them.

I went to FIU at FAU last year (night before we played at Miami) .... I got bad news for you. FAU fans don't seem to make the trek to their home games (may have been 5k FAU fans, 2k FIU fans, about 25k empty seats.

Yep. USF has a far, far way to fall before being where many think we are now.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

Buy the ticket.

Take the ride.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Buy the ticket.

Take the ride.

And sit by Wooly...

He never disappoints!

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Where were all the season ticket holders Saturday? Had to be at least 7,000 missing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

Where were all the season ticket holders Saturday? Had to be at least 7,000 missing.

Most of the ones I know were at the game with the exception of vacations and weddings etc. It was a decent crowd considering this was supposed to be a lame game on a holiday weekend-- what did you expect

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

If someone lives in Tampa, has season tickets and they don't have other obligations, but they still don't attend all of the home games, then IMO they are "lesser" fans.

If someone lives in Tampa, has season tickets and they don't have other obligations, but they still don't attend all of the home games, then IMO they are "lesser" fans.

we should have never traded Grothe

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Most of the ones I know were at the game with the exception of vacations and weddings etc. It was a decent crowd considering this was supposed to be a lame game on a holiday weekend-- what did you expect

It's just a bit surprising that 33% of our season ticket holders didn't come, that's all. Not saying that they're "lesser fans".

• Upvote 1

It's just a bit surprising that 33% of our season ticket holders didn't come, that's all. Not saying that they're "lesser fans".

from what I understand, like the basketball tickets, many of our "season tickets" are corporate sponsored and often times don't get used at all. Well, that is unless the team is doing well like when we played WVU in 2007 or FSU is the visitor -- it's not a real reflection of our fan base quite often. I think the Bucs have a similar situation in the lower bowl