• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time to Step Up...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  22
  • Days Won:  0

Now is the time to step it up... this is the time that will seperate the real Bulls from the bandwagoneers.

This is a rebuilding year, and after 3 years of Holtz we clearly have a long way to go.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Bandwagoneers???????  Is it wrong to be furious with a team that plays with lack of effort and gets the snot kicked out of them by a 1AA team that was 3 touchdown underdogs?  How long have you been a fan.  We've been there since day one. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Now is the time to step it up... this is the time that will seperate the real Bulls from the bandwagoneers.

This is a rebuilding year, and after 3 years of Holtz we clearly have a long way to go.

Last nite was the time to step it up...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Last nite was the time to step it up...

Well that sure as he** didn't happen. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,574
  • Days Won:  423

Bandwagoneers???????  Is it wrong to be furious with a team that plays with lack of effort and gets the snot kicked out of them by a 1AA team that was 3 touchdown underdogs?  How long have you been a fan.  We've been there since day one.

Why did you think that was directed at you??

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

I don't see the connection of how long one has been a fan to a good piece of advice.

Perhaps some that have been there since day one, me included, needs to drop the baggage.

• Upvote 1

It makes sense to jump off the wagon (for me that means spending the money) if you see the wagon headed for a ravine and there is no indication that anyone has any ability to change its direction.

You've stated your pleasure with ending your support.  I think we get it.  I suggest you sign on to a new team, else all your negativity may start to affect your health.

You've also proven to the rest of us pulling your couple of dollars has no effect on the program.

That's good for you.  You'll just be a bandwagoner and not the type that any program would try to build something around.

I don't think you're missed at all, to tell you the truth, but if it gives you some thrill or sense of accomplishment so be it.  

I don't get why you hang around here though.   When I cut off my support, I'm out.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

Bandwagoners? We're down to 22K actual attendance and falling. We've been losing decent fans steadily. Most of the bandwagoners washed out in 2008 and 2009. People are reasonably pissed off. The unconditional fans could probably fit in the soccer stadium. That's just the way it is.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

It makes sense to jump off the wagon (for me that means spending the money) if you see the wagon headed for a ravine and there is no indication that anyone has any ability to change its direction.

You've stated your pleasure with ending your support.  I think we get it.  I suggest you sign on to a new team, else all your negativity may start to affect your health.

You've also proven to the rest of us pulling your couple of dollars has no effect on the program.

I am more than willing to throw it back in when they give me a reason to do so - I am hardly alone on that. In the meantime, I will continue to watch and wish they do well and applaud and be critical when appropriate.

Thanks for the concern about my health, but it not negativity - its about being invested emotionally in something bigger than yourself. Unfortunately over the last 3-4 years it been tough to be a blind supporter.

Because the team and program will turn things around without any support.... :rolleyes:

If you don't want to be there to support the school in the hardest of times, please don't bother coming back when they're at the heights of winning.