• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN Gameday

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,637
  • Days Won:  6

USF Cheerleader on new opening of Gameday but did not see any players or fans in the clip.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

USF Cheerleader on new opening of Gameday but did not see any players or fans in the clip.

It's an old one... She's been there a couple of years

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

Since Gameday is the topic, I was wondering why it appeals to you all.  I personally was never really a fan but watched it occasionally. I stopped  watching after Fowler's assessment of USF football in 2007.  Instead of giving a legitimate opinion like "they may not have enough playmakers on offense" or "they do not have enough depth at key positions" (or anything of substance),  he went with the "commuter school" nonsense. Seems its more about hype than actual evaluation.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

To me it's a part of my Saturday tradition

To me it's a part of my Saturday tradition

Fair enough.  I am always interested in knowing why things appeal to others.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Since Gameday is the topic, I was wondering why it appeals to you all. I personally was never really a fan but watched it occasionally. I stopped watching after Fowler's assessment of USF football in 2007. Instead of giving a legitimate opinion like "they may not have enough playmakers on offense" or "they do not have enough depth at key positions" (or anything of substance), he went with the "commuter school" nonsense. Seems its more about hype than actual evaluation.

I don't understand why people are so butt-hurt over that still. For the majority of our existence we've been a commuter school.

USF has changed that image.

• Upvote 1

Since Gameday is the topic, I was wondering why it appeals to you all. I personally was never really a fan but watched it occasionally. I stopped watching after Fowler's assessment of USF football in 2007. Instead of giving a legitimate opinion like "they may not have enough playmakers on offense" or "they do not have enough depth at key positions" (or anything of substance), he went with the "commuter school" nonsense. Seems its more about hype than actual evaluation.

I don't understand why people are so butt-hurt over that still. For the majority of our existence we've been a commuter school.

I don't care about the term.  It just had nothing to do with the football team or its ability to win in that particular season.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I don't care about the term. It just had nothing to do with the football team or its ability to win in that particular season.

90% of the show has nothing to do with those topics. Every special interest piece, any time Herbstreit and Corso go back and forth, everytime Erin Andrews was on screen. If you're watching Gameday for X's and O's, you're in the wrong place.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,637
  • Days Won:  6

Switched over to the new FOXS1 show with Erin Andrews to see what that's like.  Wow - it was a bit painful, 4 really stiff guys in a studio with no energy.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Switched over to the new FOXS1 show with Erin Andrews to see what that's like. Wow - it was a bit painful, 4 really stiff guys in a studio with no energy.

So you're telling me its 4 really stiff guys and EA?

• Upvote 1